BOOM: The Tables Have TURNED, First Criminal Referral Filed Against Deep State Actor

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
No. He was not a religious person.
My point being that the Bible supports a lot of prejudices.

Yes, I realize people all across all walks of life, but the vast majority people on this forum who quote fact-checkers have been leftist.

So that automatically allows one to denounce the material without perusal?

Now, you can ask me how I know, it's just my own observation, that seems to be the case. I don't use fact checkers, as I don't find them reliable.
And again, it's all about one's ability to discern bias and check source material. They are as reliable as the source material (as is any source).

Nov 2018
Maryland
My point being that the Bible supports a lot of prejudices.

The teacher was trying to make a point that people gravitate to others who believe and say the same things they do.

So that automatically allows one to denounce the material without perusal?

???

And again, it's all about one's ability to discern bias and check source material. They are as reliable as the source material (as is any source).

Some fact checkers have an agenda. Just like some news networks try to persuade others toward their view.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
The teacher was trying to make a point that people gravitate to others who believe and say the same things they do.
And so was mine.

Really?

Some fact checkers have an agenda. Just like some news networks try to persuade others toward their view.
Now it has been reduced to 'some'. All media products are an exercise in persuasive writing, and there are no exceptions. It is up to us to discern whether the content has merit or not.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Now it has been reduced to 'some'. All media products are an exercise in persuasive writing, and there are no exceptions. It is up to us to discern whether the content has merit or not.[/QUOTE]

Really?