Boris Johnson resigns

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Leo, As a huge reader of British books I have always wondered is Clotted Cream sour like our Cottage Cheese or Yogurt? Scones, I know, have baked them.

My Grandmother baked biscuits that were delicious, my Mother hot yeast rolls. The taste was heavenly.

But I still wonder about Clotted Cream.
No MaryAnne, clotted cream is nothing like cottage cheese or yoghurt. This is how clotted cream is made -

Clotted cream is a thick cream made by indirectly heating full-cream cow's milk using steam or a water bath and then leaving it in shallow pans to cool slowly. During this time, the cream content rises to the surface and forms "clots" or "clouts". It forms an essential part of a cream tea.
Wikipedia

Do you make British scones, or American scones? When I was in the USA, I had American scones - they were nice and sweet, but nothing like the scones I was used to. :)

American scones -

British scones -

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
No MaryAnne, clotted cream is nothing like cottage cheese or yoghurt. This is how clotted cream is made -

Wikipedia

Do you make British scones, or American scones? When I was in the USA, I had American scones - they were nice and sweet, but nothing like the scones I was used to. :)

American scones -

British scones -
I made the British version of scones. I am a Gordon Ramsey fan. Get his shows on Pluto streaming device, watch him there.

But I would not like your clotted cream. I prefer sweet, whipped for my Strawberry Shortcake. Using my Grandmother’s biscuit recipe.:)

Nov 2015
UK
He is a coward and should be drawn and quartered and hung from the Tower Bridge to warn other shysters what happens when you destroy a nation and then walk away.
Part and parcel of British Politics, you resign and take it from there. Enough resign so it triggers low confidence in the PM. Eventually the PM is replaced. The good news is, it's Boris getting the PM's job, not sure why he didn't go for the job when Cameron resigned and I'm doubly not sure why Garage wasn't hired to sort Brexit.

It's just mouth frothing impeach in the States.

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Part and parcel of British Politics, you resign and take it from there. Enough resign so it triggers low confidence in the PM. Eventually the PM is replaced. The good news is, it's Boris getting the PM's job, not sure why he didn't go for the job when Cameron resigned and I'm doubly not sure why Garage wasn't hired to sort Brexit.

It's just mouth frothing impeach in the States.
LOL, do you mean Boris All-Mouth-and-No-Trousers Johnson? To paraphrase a famous Australian ex-PM - "God save the Queen, because nothing will save the British nation!"

I quite like Boris the Clown, but we do not need another flabby Etonian, whose idea of public order is 'a damned good thrashing', and the gaols of New South Wales and Tasmania are no longer available to take our miscreant orphans.