Boston bombers bought their stuff in New Hampshire

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
As much as I hate to admit it these two terrorist scum turds may very well have been working alone or with other turds as part of a cesspool cell of similar "home" grown scum turds.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
As much as I hate to admit it these two terrorist scum turds may very well have been working alone or with other turds as part of a cesspool cell of similar "home" grown scum turds.
Yes considering they seem to have bought everything locally it does probably indicate a home grown single event. I just hope there aren't any copycats.

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
Hm.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev bought so much black powder at that fireworks store, they threw in some more for free.

Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev walked into a New Hampshire fireworks store two months before his deadly attack and asked for the “biggest and loudest” kit in the store — then got another set free, the Daily News has learned.In a chilling twist, the company that sold Tamerlan the fireworks is the same company that sold Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad the firecrackers he used to build his failed car bomb.
He bought 200 dollars worth of black powder.

I thought he was broke?