Both Parties are Wrong on Trump

Dec 2018
Florida
Just something that I see come up from time to time. And something that honestly dumbfounds me a bit. With all the obsession on Trump, I’m baffled as to how both sides have not come to the conclusion that he is a giant narcissist. The guy is a moron, but I think he is a total moron. At least not when it comes to keeping himself relevant. He is like that kid in the classroom who won’t shut up. Always wants attention.

So knowing that. I’m baffled by 2 things. How could anyone believe he is actually a conservative? He isn’t. He says what he thinks will keep him popular. And how have the democrats failed to pucker up and kiss his ass and get what they want out of him?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Tribalists are gonna tribe. It doesn't matter each each camp has it's prejudices and acts on them and them alone.

Nov 2013
NY
Just something that I see come up from time to time. And something that honestly dumbfounds me a bit. With all the obsession on Trump, I’m baffled as to how both sides have not come to the conclusion that he is a giant narcissist. The guy is a moron, but I think he is a total moron. At least not when it comes to keeping himself relevant. He is like that kid in the classroom who won’t shut up. Always wants attention.

So knowing that. I’m baffled by 2 things. How could anyone believe he is actually a conservative? He isn’t. He says what he thinks will keep him popular. And how have the democrats failed to pucker up and kiss his ass and get what they want out of him?
Just because YOU didn't get this until very recently, doesn't mean that the rest of the educated world is not very well aware of him being nothing but a narcissist cry baby since years. It is well documented, and many, many, MAAAANY dems and liberals and experts have at length spoken to him being a narcissist.. for the longest time. You must really be a yesterday's child, if you just now got that 'epiphany'.

ANd the fact that the dems are not as weak and spineless a bunch as the GOP, who adopted this guy who does NOTstand in any way for conservative, classic republican values (fiscal responsibility, anyone?) … well, that's just the nature of the beast.
GOP folks will do whatever to stay in power, having no principles and supporting any idiot who is put in front of them.
The Dems, even if they lack a lot of proper political acumen, at least are not a complete sell out like the GOP.

Dec 2018
Florida
Just because YOU didn't get this until very recently, doesn't mean that the rest of the educated world is not very well aware of him being nothing but a narcissist cry baby since years. It is well documented, and many, many, MAAAANY dems and liberals and experts have at length spoken to him being a narcissist.. for the longest time. You must really be a yesterday's child, if you just now got that 'epiphany'.
You know. I know you are raging over something else, but no need to bring over the hostility unless this is just now dawning on you because I explained it.

If democrats were that aware of it? They would be just pucker up and get what they want. But instead they want to protest and cry and kick and scream. Doesn’t really matter if they could get things moving by simply avoiding the tribalist trap (as the previous poser put very well). But your little response leaves me wondering: if they are so well informed and educated...how did they not only fail to beat him in the election, but continually shot themselves in the foot when dealing with him? The smartest thing they have done has been to resign to trying to beat him in the next election.

ANd the fact that the dems are not as weak and spineless a bunch as the GOP, who adopted this guy who does NOTstand in any way for conservative, classic republican values (fiscal responsibility, anyone?) … well, that's just the nature of the beast.
GOP folks will do whatever to stay in power, having no principles and supporting any idiot who is put in front of them.
The Dems, even if they lack a lot of proper political acumen, at least are not a complete sell out like the GOP.
LMAO! Yea. So what is going on in Iraq? Afghanistan? As usual, democrats ARE spineless sellouts that can’t get anything done even if they win the presidency lol. I’m surprised democrats don’t love Trump for his views on extra marital relations. It was all a joke with Clinton.

Anyway. I’m more more baffled that they managed to fuck this football so bad they couldn’t work with trump and really screw the right.

Mar 2019
TN
I knew exactly what Trump was during the campaign. I said it many times in many posts. If you looked up "narcissist" in the APA list of personality disorders, you'd find a picture of Trump. He is classic NPD. I've also said that his supposed capabilities as a "business man" were largely incompatible with being president.

Some of the symptoms associated with NPD include:

• An exaggerated sense of one's own abilities and achievements
  • A constant need for attention, affirmation, and praise
  • A belief that he or she is unique or "special" and should only associate with other people of the same status
  • Persistent fantasies about attaining success and power
  • Exploiting other people for personal gain
  • A sense of entitlement and expectation of special treatment
  • A preoccupation with power or success
  • Feeling envious of others, or believing that others are envious of him or her
  • A lack of empathy for others

Nov 2013
NY
You know. I know you are raging over something else, but no need to bring over the hostility unless this is just now dawning on you because I explained it.

If democrats were that aware of it? They would be just pucker up and get what they want. But instead they want to protest and cry and kick and scream. Doesn’t really matter if they could get things moving by simply avoiding the tribalist trap (as the previous poser put very well). But your little response leaves me wondering: if they are so well informed and educated...how did they not only fail to beat him in the election, but continually shot themselves in the foot when dealing with him? The smartest thing they have done has been to resign to trying to beat him in the next election.

LMAO! Yea. So what is going on in Iraq? Afghanistan? As usual, democrats ARE spineless sellouts that can’t get anything done even if they win the presidency lol. I’m surprised democrats don’t love Trump for his views on extra marital relations. It was all a joke with Clinton.

Anyway. I’m more more baffled that they managed to fuck this football so bad they couldn’t work with trump and really screw the right.
The sound folks in the US did beat the Trump voters by 3 million votes in the election... yet the system of the EC allows this country to have a President who's losing the popular vote by far.