Bottom line on Solemani's assassination

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
So the bottom line on Soleimani's killing is he was a terrorist put on the same wanted list by obama as OBL, to cheer for the killing and lamenting of soleimani makes one a raging hypocrite and an anti-american "Meing party" idiot.

It was a good thing we killed him. Those crying about it need to get some perspective.
The bottom line is that no matter how much you or Trump wants to make Trump look heroic for wagging the dog,
it didn't work and this is just another dark spot in the orange idiot's memoirs.
So sorry, not sorry.

Exclusive: Americans say Soleimani's killing made US less safe, Trump 'reckless' on Iran

Reactions: Devil505

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Thank God the orange idiot back pedaled.
He only wanted to mimic Obama for killing Bin Laden.
Poor impeached pudge-face, it didn't work for him.
As always, Trump risked many other American lives while he hid safely in his bunker with his bone spurs.

Nov 2016
USA
Millions of Americans devastated to learn they were ardent fans of Soleimani this whole time

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/alexandra-petri/
By Alexandra Petri
Columnist

January 9, 2020 at 12:25 PM EST
“The only ones that are mourning the loss of Soleimani are our Democrat leadership and our Democrat presidential candidates.” — Nikki Haley
“They are in love with terrorists. We see that they mourn Soleimani more than they mourn our Gold Star families.” — Rep. Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.)

USA, TODAY — Millions of Americans who opposed President Trump’s decision to kill Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani in a drone strike were devastated to learn that, actually, they loved the terrorist leader and could not possibly oppose this move for any other reason.

“Honestly,” Ann American said, “I could not have picked the guy out of a lineup a week ago, and my reservations around his killing were that it felt like a dangerous escalation that could lead to war, but it turns out that I’m actually a big fan of his who is sorry that he is dead. That’s the only reason I’m upset about this. Who knew! And I hate America? I need to buy very different lawn decorations."

Sorry it’s behind a paywall and I can’t post the entire column because of rules, but it does a great job of mocking the filthy lie about people who don’t support trump unconditionally are Iran apologists and terrorist lovers mourning the death of an apparently evil iranian General.

Sep 2019
Idaho
The killing of an Iranian general w/o congressional authorization was an illegal act of war.
He was a responsible for killing hundreds of Americans and inflicting horrific injuries on thousands of Americans. Trump took care of business and it sickens me that you Trump haters hate him more than Samlami.

Reactions: Izzshemovin

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
He was a responsible for killing hundreds of Americans and inflicting horrific injuries on thousands of Americans. Trump took care of business and it sickens me that you Trump haters hate him more than Samlami.
It sickens me that you love Trump more than you love your country and you don't think our congress should decide who we goto war with..

Furthermore:

Last edited: