Boycott Products Sold By Fox

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Gee...How's the boycott going?
Fox news is still kicking ass and taking names with the lib haters bringing up the rear at MSNBC. Too bad so sad. I wonder who MSNBC will fire next ?

A boycott only works when more than 4 people are involved.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Fox news is still kicking ass and taking names with the lib haters bringing up the rear at MSNBC. Too bad so sad. I wonder who MSNBC will fire next ?

A boycott only works when more than 4 people are involved.
Do you have a link that shows there are less than four people involved?

"More than 200 companies have joined a boycott of Beck’s program, making it difficult for Fox to sell ads. The time has instead been sold to smaller firms offering such products as Kaopectate, Carbonite, 1-800-PetMeds and Goldline International. A handful of advertisers, such as Apple, have abandoned Fox altogether. Network executives say they believe they could charge higher rates if the host were more widely acceptable to advertisers."

This was in april 2010 Six...it has to be many more by now.

Where did you pull that number four out of?

http://foxnewsboycott.com/glenn-beck/glenn-beck-has-lost-more-than-200-sponsors/

Last edited:

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Do you have a link that shows there are less than four people involved?

"More than 200 companies have joined a boycott of Beck’s program, making it difficult for Fox to sell ads. The time has instead been sold to smaller firms offering such products as Kaopectate, Carbonite, 1-800-PetMeds and Goldline International. A handful of advertisers, such as Apple, have abandoned Fox altogether. Network executives say they believe they could charge higher rates if the host were more widely acceptable to advertisers."

This was in april 2010 Six...it has to be many more by now.

Where did you pull that number four out of?

Fox News Boycott | Glenn Beck Has Lost More Than 200 Sponsors

Sure 4 people is a slight exaggeration but I don't see why that matters. 4 or 40 thousand this silly little stunt isn't going to accomplish anything let alone harm Fox news which continues to kick ass in the ratings every night and crush their silly liberal competitors at MSNBC.

So it might as well be 4 people.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Sure 4 people is a slight exaggeration but I don't see why that matters. 4 or 40 thousand this silly little stunt isn't going to accomplish anything let alone harm Fox news which continues to kick ass in the ratings every night and crush their silly liberal competitors at MSNBC.

Slight exaggerations and lies are exactly why sponsors are dumping them like a sack of hot dookie.
When will you guys learn?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida

Gee...How's the boycott going?
So you evidently don't believe in market pressure but would rather have the DOJ or FCC settle these things? (it may well come to that, but I thought you Repubs liked letting consumers handle things?)Personally, this is how I'd like to see all Fox News personalities handled...but that's just me..(you know, an American citizen that cares more about his country than evading taxes via offshore bank accounts, like most GOP leaders care about)

Last edited:

Blah

Former Staff
Jan 2007
USA
The only difference between FOX and MSNBC is FOX's bias gets played to the hilt by the
extreme Left hate machine.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
So you evidently don't believe in market pressure but would rather have the DOJ or FCC settle these things? (it may well come to that, but I thought you Repubs liked letting consumers handle things?)Personally, this is how I'd like to see all Fox News personalities handled...but that's just me..(you know, an American citizen that cares more about his country than evading taxes via offshore bank accounts, like most GOP leaders care about)
Because hoping people who disagree with you go to jail for that is what America is all about.

Reactions: carpe diem

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Slight exaggerations and lies are exactly why sponsors are dumping them like a sack of hot dookie.
When will you guys learn?
Lol yea right they're really hurting over there. Sorry but they will continue to report responsibly and objectively and keep kicking msnbc's ass in the ratings.