Breaking Bad

Mar 2007
under your bed
Anyone interested in discussing?

Great first episode, well worth the wait.

Just who was Walt going after in his old house?

I also think the skateboardes have to do with Jesse.

From what I understand there will be no previews. Seems you have to watch Talking Bad to see what's going to happen.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Last night's episode rocked. I never dreamed Walt could find a way to shut Hank up, but it's looks like he did.

Jessie, on the other hand, has a really bad case of PTSD, I think.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I don't usually engage in guessing, but I guessed that Jessie would kill Walt. Last night before the show my friend guessed that Hank would.

His DVR messed up and didn't record!

I can't lord it over him that at least in this episode, my guess is looking more likely.

However there are 4-5 more episodes, so we are probably both wrong.

And Walt dying as the end is so obvious, maybe that won't even happen.

How did Jesse put it together that Saul and his bodyguard stole the ricen?

A simple matter of them lifting the dope got his mind going?

He may have PTSD, but he has every right to hate Walt for poisoning Brock.

When he first started freaking out, I thought he started to fear he wasn't really going to a new life - that if he got in the Van he'd be killed.

I thought it was an exciting episode!

Walt's video was a complete surprise! loved it!

Jun 2011
N/A
Some guy at the sports club just walked up to me about two hours ago, a guy from Brazil, who said to me in English (in a German Sportsclub), "Hey, did you know you look like that burly man from Breaking Bad"? And then he pulled out his wallet with a CAST picture of Breaking Bad and showed me the guy. Apparently, the actor plays Hank Schrader, the bald guy right in the middle of the photo:

Now, I thought it strange that a stranger would ask me that question, even stranger that he had a photo of the cast in his wallet, but apparently his father is on the production team for that show. Small world, eh?

And BTW, bald is beautiful!! :)

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Was that the 3rd or 4th new episode? Please say 3rd. I am so sad that it's ending! There are only 8!

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Some guy at the sports club just walked up to me about two hours ago, a guy from Brazil, who said to me in English (in a German Sportsclub), "Hey, did you know you look like that burly man from Breaking Bad"? And then he pulled out his wallet with a CAST picture of Breaking Bad and showed me the guy. Apparently, the actor plays Hank Schrader, the bald guy right in the middle of the photo:

Now, I thought it strange that a stranger would ask me that question, even stranger that he had a photo of the cast in his wallet, but apparently his father is on the production team for that show. Small world, eh?

And BTW, bald is beautiful!! :)
I love Hank. I feel bad for him - he's been really fucked around!

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Last night's episode rocked. I never dreamed Walt could find a way to shut Hank up, but it's looks like he did.

Jessie, on the other hand, has a really bad case of PTSD, I think.
Hank is scared by it, for sure. But I'm with Marie - who would believe that nonsense?

I don't think the money is a nail in his coffin at all. He had no idea where it came from.

There is not a single thing to tie him to that - if he was the head honcho, he wouldn't need Walt's money - he'd have more.

It was a cool scene - like WOW, but seriously? I wouldn't be afraid of that if I were him.

I agree with Marie on a second count - he is going to look suspicious if he DOESN'T take it to them and tell them what he thinks.

He has no evidence now, but that book with Gail's handwriting is a start. And he could get proof.

Jun 2011
N/A
I love Hank. I feel bad for him - he's been really fucked around!
Sorry to say, I do not know the show at all. This is why Rodrigo, the young man from Brazil, who struck up this conversation with me during my workout, caught me so by surprise.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Sorry to say, I do not know the show at all. This is why Rodrigo, the young man from Brazil, who struck up this conversation with me during my workout, caught me so by surprise.
It's one of those you MUST SEE.

Netflix!