Breaking Bad

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Well if Todd's lust for her isn't proof enough....Sociopathic lust-what more could a despicable person such as Lydia ask for. He dressed up for her.
If you ever get a chance to, watch the commentaries on the DVDs for the episodes. The cast and crew have a great time with them and there are some funny moments, particularly from Bryan Cranston. Laura Fraser (who plays Lydia and has an adorable Scottish accent) made a remark about Todd, something like how sick do you have to be to have a crush on Lydia. Vince Gilligan responded that she just insulted half the crew lol.

Jun 2013
Ohio
If you ever get a chance to, watch the commentaries on the DVDs for the episodes. The cast and crew have a great time with them and there are some funny moments, particularly from Bryan Cranston. Laura Fraser (who plays Lydia and has an adorable Scottish accent) made a remark about Todd, something like how sick do you have to be to have a crush on Lydia. Vince Gilligan responded that she just insulted half the crew lol.
I saw that and they all seemed to love Jessie as well. I don't know how many times I said to myself 'poor Jessie'

Has anyone found anything to compare with this out there. I'm/we're spoiled.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I saw that and they all seemed to love Jessie as well. I don't know how many times I said to myself 'poor Jessie'

Has anyone found anything to compare with this out there. I'm/we're spoiled.
Nothing compares!

Reactions: 1 person

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
[video=youtube;bMzqiGG5Udg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMzqiGG5Udg[/video]

Starting at 2:19. I laughed so hard.