BREAKING: Boy Scouts of America will allow transgender children to enroll! Whee!

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!

The Boy Scouts of America announced Monday that it will allow transgender children to enroll in scouting programs.

Boy Scouts chief executive Michael Surbaugh said in a video message that the organization will now accept boys based on the gender a parent puts on a child’s scouting application, ending a policy of accepting boys based on the gender listed on a child’s birth certificate.

“We realized that referring to birth certificates as the reference point is no longer sufficient,” Surbaugh said in a video message. “Communities and state laws are now interpreting gender identity differently than society did in the past. And these new laws vary widely from state to state.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/01/30/boy-scouts-of-america-will-allow-transgender-children-to-join/?utm_term=.ec6eac1e1847

:think: Seem the BSOA, is Fighting this Birther man.

Really we are missing many great issues in the news. Can I get a badge too?

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
So this means girls will be allowed in the Boy Scouts because if you are a girl you can't be in the boyscouts.

So if some dude says he is a chick the Boy Scouts have to kick him out.

Works for me.

Mar 2016
The future doesn't belong to bigots.

And thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for that.
This looks Cool! I want one!

I say we need mandate them on all troops. To find the Bigoted Scums Of America.

Last edited:
Mar 2016
So this means girls will be allowed in the Boy Scouts because if you are a girl you can't be in the boyscouts.

So if some dude says he is a chick the Boy Scouts have to kick him out.

Works for me.
Well, anything to educate people, to the facts of this world.
Just ingoring it, and restrictions to anyone. Is just ALT-FACT BS.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Camp outs just got much more fun!

(But, just wait until the GIRL Scouts start allowing "Transgenders." I can see half the football team suddenly going "transgender" if they can go camp with some cute girls. At least temporarily. Come Monday, they can go back to "straight" again, until the next co-ed camp out comes around!)

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Camp outs just got much more fun!

(But, just wait until the GIRL Scouts start allowing "Transgenders." I can see half the football team suddenly going "transgender" if they can go camp with some cute girls. At least temporarily. Come Monday, they can go back to "straight" again, until the next co-ed camp out comes around!)
Dude, do you seriously thing the only way or the best way to meet and get with girls, as a teenager, is to pretend to be transgender? My God...

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2010
The future doesn't belong to bigots.

And thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for that.
It probably makes many righties sooo mad, that they are on the wrong side of history, like always. That so many are standing up and they are far outnumbered. They are on the wrong side. Facts don't support them. That's why they have to deflect and make stupid comments and attack fictional positions liberals don't stand for, and be intentional obtuse

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2011
Tennessee

The Boy Scouts of America announced Monday that it will allow transgender children to enroll in scouting programs.

Boy Scouts chief executive Michael Surbaugh said in a video message that the organization will now accept boys based on the gender a parent puts on a child’s scouting application, ending a policy of accepting boys based on the gender listed on a child’s birth certificate.

“We realized that referring to birth certificates as the reference point is no longer sufficient,” Surbaugh said in a video message. “Communities and state laws are now interpreting gender identity differently than society did in the past. And these new laws vary widely from state to state.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/01/30/boy-scouts-of-america-will-allow-transgender-children-to-join/?utm_term=.ec6eac1e1847

:think: Seem the BSOA, is Fighting this Birther man.

Really we are missing many great issues in the news. Can I get a badge too?
It's not about trump.

Btw, trump extends Obama's protection of lgbyq people in federal government