Breaking Feds arrest a suspect for mailing letters that tested positive for ricin

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
I had a feeling that the home born terrorist that sent this was some kind of extremist from and southern state. He targeted a senator from that state and the President. The chances that they were from Mississippi was really high.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I had a feeling that the home born terrorist that sent this was some kind of extremist from and southern state. He targeted a senator from that state and the President. The chances that they were from Mississippi was really high.
Now, now don't speak too badly about Mississippi. After all, Elvis was born in Tupelo, Ms.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Now, now don't speak too badly about Mississippi. After all, Elvis was born in Tupelo, Ms.
Holy shit! :f_yikes:

Curtis also refers to himself as a “Singer/Entertainer” on Facebook and goes by the nickname “Elvisguy.” A video uploaded to DailyMotion.com by “Paul Kevin Curtis” shows a man, presumably Curtis, performing Elvis’ “Baby Let’s Play House” live at some sort of club.
Mind-Boggling Details Emerge About Ricin Letter Suspect: ?I?m on the Hidden Front Lines of a Secret War? | Video | TheBlaze.com