Breitbart Editor: The Goal Is The ‘Full Destruction And Elimination Of The Entire Mai

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
As you can see the right-wing way is to stifle all news that they do not agree with and set themselves up as the ONE and ONLY source for news in America. That will, of course, never happen try as hard as they may. That is just not the American way!

----------------------------------------

Breitbart Editor: The Goal Is The ‘Full Destruction And Elimination Of The Entire Mainstream Media’
By Safiyah Riddle

Breitbart Editor: The Goal Is The ?Full Destruction And Elimination Of The Entire Mainstream Media? | Right Wing Watch

"At yesterday’s Phyllis Schlafly Collegians D.C. Summit, an event for college students hosted by the late Schlafly’s group Eagle Forum, Breitbart’s Washington political editor Matt Boyle boasted that his publication’s goal is to completely destroy and eliminate the “mainstream media,” leaving Brietbart and other fringe organizations as the only available media outlets."

Jul 2015
Florida
As you can see the right-wing way is to stifle all news that they do not agree with and set themselves up as the ONE and ONLY source for news in America. That will, of course, never happen try as hard as they may. That is just not the American way!

----------------------------------------

Breitbart Editor: The Goal Is The ‘Full Destruction And Elimination Of The Entire Mainstream Media’
By Safiyah Riddle

Breitbart Editor: The Goal Is The ?Full Destruction And Elimination Of The Entire Mainstream Media? | Right Wing Watch
I think I see a whole bunch bunch of people marching on DC in our not too distant future. Along with all those 'girls' with pink pussy hats I think there might be a whole bunch of 'boys' joining them! With or without hats!!

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Not surprised by this at all. Bannon is a full on alt-right nationalist.

He wants to destroy anything that does not fit his "world" view.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Breitbart is going to have the Alt-right believing that the MSM does not exist any longer. It will be a great day in alt-right history.

Last edited:
Nov 2013
None of your business
Not surprised by this at all. Bannon is a full on alt-right nationalist.

He wants to destroy anything that does not fit his "world" view.
bannon, has been playing with fire, in his backhanded, and wormlike interferences into the Holy See; I would not tempt the Vatican in such a fashion, after all, the Borgias did POISON their adversaries, did they not?

I think the last refuge of a fool is in the belief that his "objects appear larger than they are", this is bannon, he's a star crossed and tragic figure, patience will yield the vision of the dead and bloated body of his philosophy floating down the river of public opinion,,, in short order.

Reactions: 2 people