Brennan Behind the Obama ‘Witch Hunts of Investigative Journalists’

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
And that Michael Hastings, an investigative journalist who was working on a piece about Brennan, died a year after that email in an epic car explosion is pure coincidence, and I’m just a crazy loony conspiracy theorist.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
And that Michael Hastings, an investigative journalist who was working on a piece about Brennan, died a year after that email in an epic car explosion is pure coincidence...
Are you suggesting the Republicans had him murdered in order to score political points by creating the appearance of a cover-up?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
John Brennan is just another communist infiltrator that B. Hussein appointed head of the CIA.

Brennan was not the only communist in B. Hussein's regime.

Jan 2007
And that Michael Hastings, an investigative journalist who was working on a piece about Brennan, died a year after that email in an epic car explosion is pure coincidence, and I’m just a crazy loony conspiracy theorist.
https://www.benzinga.com/fintech/17...nt-feared-government-was-tracking-him-before-

[h=1]Journalist Who Died In Car Accident Feared Government Was Tracking Him Before Death;[/h]
also:
Not The Only Investigative Journalist To Suspiciously Die
Other journalists who have drawn the ire of the CIA have ended up dead.

Gary Webb, the San Jose Mercury-News writer whose 1998 "Dark Alliance" series revealed connections between crack cocaine distributors in Los Angeles and CIA-funded Nicaraguan rebels, was found dead in 2004 with two bullets in his head.

Webb's death was ruled a suicide.

Nov 2013
NY
I’m surprised you post this without fear... given how powerful, brutal and far reaching Obama is... do you not fear to be his next target, giving us ‚the goods‘ ?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA