Brennan, CIA Dir. thinks Mueller has the goods on Trump, "bearing fruit" multiple fro

Jul 2015
Florida
I had to go to the post office so heard this on Sirus, didn't see his face. It was Chuck Todd's show and it was pretty compelling! Brennan has that rather precise refined speech pattern which was more pronounced when I couldn't see him. Made me take notice and sit in the car to LISTEN for a several minutes. He really seemed to know or perceive someTHING.. Not anticipation, more like, it's coming. He held his opinion when Todd drilled down but there was something like urgency or excitement in his voice. Anyway I just saw this...

Ex-CIA head reveals Mueller investigation of Trump will be ‘bearing fruit’ on multiple fronts

John Brennan, who served as CIA director under President Obama, went on MSNBC’s Meet The Press on Friday evening to talk about the investigations into Donald Trump.

Brennan is now a senior intelligence contributor, and stopped by to discuss the Investigator General’s report on the FBI and former director James Comey.

Brennan also expressed the upmost confidence in Robert Mueller—and hinted that he thought Mueller had the goods on Trump.

“I believe that Bob Mueller’s special counsel team has a number of investigative threads that they have been pulling over the last year that are going to be bearing fruit,” he said. “And I am counting on director Mueller to once and for all address the issue about whether or not there was conspiracy, whether or not there was collusion with Russia. Despite what Mr. Trump said, that the DOJ IG report exonerated him, it did nothing.”...

https://www-rawstory-com.cdn.amppro...ion-trump-will-bearing-fruit-multiple-fronts/

Last edited:
Jan 2007
It is well understood by most, Brennan was a disaster..good job Obama. Obviously you didn't watch. Scheuer was CIA on the Bin Laden hunt. Hardly a fruitcake.

Last edited:

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Brennan is one of the BIGGEST scumbags in D.C. I believe NOTHING that comes out of that man's mouth. He's right there with Clapper.

Sep 2014
United States
Russia meddled in our election ON BRENNAN'S WATCH.

Now the Commie bastard is trying to blame Trump. Typical Obama minion..........always blaming others for his own fuck ups.

He is a pathetic waste of skin.

Sep 2014
United States
Comrade Brennan voted for Gus Hall for President of the United States. Gus Hall was Chairman of the Communist Party USA, had close ties to the USSR, was jailed for plotting to overthrow the US Government and tried to flee to the USSR when released.

Comrade Brennan did nothing when Putin attacked our electoral process.

So, who is the Russian stooge here?

:popcorn:

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
From the RWNJ posts on this thread it is obvious Mueller is getting ready to indict Brennan and the Trump crime family is totally innocent...pure as the driven snow....unblemished by any taint of corruption...perfect in every way....

Sep 2014
United States
From the RWNJ posts on this thread it is obvious Mueller is getting ready to indict Brennan and the Trump crime family is totally innocent...pure as the driven snow....unblemished by any taint of corruption...perfect in every way....
Troll.