Brett Kavanaugh's new, colder reality

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
I think you made that up.

until obama nominated him, he seemed to be just fine with republicans

Prove I made it up

They had hearings, decided he was not qualified. so the committee did not refer his nonomiation to the full senate for a vote.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Prove I made it up

They had hearings, decided he was not qualified. so the committee did not refer his nonomiation to the full senate for a vote.
I provided quotes, and a link proving the decision was made even before garland was appointed.

If you have other information, then please do share, along with a source.

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
I provided quotes, and a link proving the decision was made even before garland was appointed.

If you have other information, then please do share, along with a source.
So.. That is why we elected and have kept a GOP majority in the US Senate to prevent UNQUALIFIED judges from being confirmed.

How Smug little Barry say it..... .. "Elections have Consequences"

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Prove I made it up

You have a nasty habit of spewing bullshit which is exactly what this is. There were no hearings and Garland was not deemed to be unqualified. But don’t you worry, it’ll be one hell of a payback very soon.

Reactions: labrea and Devil505
Sep 2013
On a hill
So.. That is why we elected and have kept a GOP majority in the US Senate to prevent UNQUALIFIED judges from being confirmed.

How Smug little Barry say it..... .. "Elections have Consequences"
Well, I see you cant back up your bogus claim...

So then you just said FU to the clear majority, both popular, AND EC vote that put Obama in office, and instead let the guy who got almost 3 million fewer votes than the "worst candidate" to ever run for office fill Scalia's spot?

Garland was was eminently qualified.

It seems youse guys have been so corrupted by your support of the vulgarian that you dont even try to make sense any more.

As for your "How Smug little Barry say it..... .. "Elections have Consequences"" comment - seems that republicans are out to prove that the will of the people is meaningless.

Sep 2013
On a hill
You have a nasty habit of spewing bullshit which is exactly what this is. There were no hearings and Garland was not deemed to be unqualified. But don’t you worry, it’ll be one hell of a payback very soon.
Ever notice how the people who wear their christianity on their sleeves are the biggest liars?

Reactions: TennesseeRain