BRK'G: DEUTSCHE BANK has TRUMP's tax returns & LOAN DOCS with RUSSIAN CO-SIGNERS

Jul 2015
Florida
How many times did I post this? I wondered how he even got the DEUTSCHE Bank loans since TRUMP ORG CREDIT WORTHINESS was 0. I made jokes about RUSSIANS cosigning. I assumed 'oligarchs' since Putin or his government would never be that STUUUPID. Now one other commentator responded by saying it also could be Turkey or the Saudis but I don't know how far back their relationships go and/or when Trump got his last loans before "inauguration day". Anyway, MSNBC is reporting that Deutsche has the loan docs.

Assuming it is Russians, that would answer a SHITLOAD of questions.

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

Published
1 hour ago on
August 27, 2019
By Bob Brigham

MSNBC anchor Lawrence O’Donnell dropped a bombshell on Tuesday evening.

“The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the Trump tax returns reveal that the president pays little to no income tax in some years,” O’Donnell reported. “And the source says that Deutsche Bank is in possession of loan documents that show Donald Trump has obtained loans with co-signers and that he would not have been able to obtain those loans without co-signers.”

The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the co-signers of Donald Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans are Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin,” O’Donnell revealed.

“If true, that would explain every kind word Donald Trump has ever said about Russia and Vladimir Putin,” he explained. “If true, that would be a significant factor in Vladimir Putin’s publicly stated preference for presidential candidate Donald Trump over presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/deu...igarch-report/

May 2019
The Wine Country
Were I a Democratic candidate - which I'm not - I would let this one sit for a spell.

Blab about it now, when it's an unproven allegation, would disastrous for the blabbermouth.

On second thought ...

Go for it, Bernie! We know you've got it in you.

Are ya chicken?

Pock-pock-pock-pock-pock...