Bundy militia had it up to here with dildos

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
This is priceless. Don't miss the video!:

"No one ever said it’s easy to take a stand against the federal government: it’s cold, there aren’t enough snacks, everyone is pissy, and a bunch of strangers won’t stop sending you hate mail and dicks.

Oregon militia organizer Jon Ritzheimer really, really fuckin’ hates Uncle Sam. But what he hates even more is all of the obscene and generally unhelpful emails and packages that strangers from around the country and Gawker are sending to his band of armchair commandos.
In a new Facebook post and accompanying video, Ritzheimer says he’s sick of this garbage:

It’s sad that there are people who would spend this kind of money on this rather than spending it to do good in the world. I’m done living in fear of an oppressing force. I’m going to uphold my oath to the Constitution and sleep great at night knowing that I did everything in my power to ensure what our founding fathers did for us will not be lost.

Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos*

Reactions: 18 people

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
From the link:

Ungrateful, ungrateful swine. Some of us are out here grinding from sunup to sundown, breaking our backs day in and day out in this great country for the dream, for the chance to one day own our own bags of dicks and enormous dildos. Do they know how many people out there are go without massive dildos every single day? What these men take for granted...absolutely appalling. I’m disgusted.
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10 people
Nov 2013
None of your business
This is priceless. Don't miss the video!:

"No one ever said it’s easy to take a stand against the federal government: it’s cold, there aren’t enough snacks, everyone is pissy, and a bunch of strangers won’t stop sending you hate mail and dicks.

Oregon militia organizer Jon Ritzheimer really, really fuckin’ hates Uncle Sam. But what he hates even more is all of the obscene and generally unhelpful emails and packages that strangers from around the country and Gawker are sending to his band of armchair commandos.
In a new Facebook post and accompanying video, Ritzheimer says he’s sick of this garbage:

It’s sad that there are people who would spend this kind of money on this rather than spending it to do good in the world. I’m done living in fear of an oppressing force. I’m going to uphold my oath to the Constitution and sleep great at night knowing that I did everything in my power to ensure what our founding fathers did for us will not be lost.

Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos*
You know what I got to say about that don't you Davo???? if they changed their address and didn't leave a forwarding one, the problem would be solved......

Regards
Pace

Reactions: 5 people
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Why do they keep using the term 'snacks'? I mean, food, yes we all have to have food. But snacks? Like they are at a sporting event or something that just isn't as fun without the 'snacks' one usually gets there?

Reactions: 6 people
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Maybe we need a thread on all the non-food items we should send them.

Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
Current Events