BUSH swaying, laughing at memorial service for slain Dallas police. WTH was that?

Jul 2015
Florida
And your hero started off that funeral appearance with a joke. Think that's appropriate?

Talk about a looser.
Are you serious?? Every GOOD eulogy has humor. Why the hell do you think JOE BIDEN has been asked 20+ times to delivery eulogies--for BOTH SIDES OF THE FREAKING AISLE??

You know what! I could never be a 'conservative'! I could never be that much of a 'tight ass'. (Maybe it's the Irish in me and in Biden).

Jul 2014
Border Fence
And your hero started off that funeral appearance with a joke. Think that's appropriate?

Talk about a looser.
I think it was a memorial service. Most memorial services are celebrating the life of the departed.

Don't Christians believe the departed has move on to be with the Lord...is that not a Joyous occasion?

Jun 2016
Gotham
I think it was a memorial service. Most memorial services are celebrating the life of the departed.

Don't Christians believe the departed has move on to be with the Lord...is that not a Joyous occasion?
What she's referring to is called an "ice breaker"...there's a big difference between that and grinning like a fool and dancing like a drum majorette.

And a memorial service for dead cops is never a cause for celebration.

Jul 2015
Florida
Meh. If that was the worst thing Bush ever did, I would have voted for him.
No, it's just a punctuation mark at the END. He was born of pedigree and 'old class'. Even if eschewed that part of his family background (THOUGH, he had NO PROBLEM riding those daddy Bush connections to the governorship and the presidency) he could have picked up a few traits of character and appropriateness. (Not to mention a decent command of the language).

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Sometimes people who attend church services, particularly in the south, get caught up with the Spirit during hymns.