Buttigieg challenges Pence on LGBTQ rights: "Your quarrel is with my creator"

Apr 2012
This man shows he knows nothing about Christianity or God or the Bible. He is no Christian

Pete Buttigieg 2020: Mayor challenges Mike Pence on LGBTQ rights, saying his "quarrel is with my creator" - CBS News

Potential 2020 Democratic hopeful Pete Buttigieg, the openly gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana, delivered a pointed message for Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday, telling him to raise his objections with the gay community with God.

Buttigieg, in a speech at LGBTQ Victory Fund National Champagne Brunch in Washington, D.C., referenced the vice president's less-than-welcoming attitude toward members of the LGBTQ community when discussing his marriage to his husband Chasten. He called marriage equality a moral issue, saying his marriage of two years has made him a "better human being."
"My marriage to Chasten has made me a better man and yes, Mr. Vice President, it has moved me closer to God," said Buttigieg, a devout Episcopalian.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
Pete Buttigieg doesn't have much use for what the Bible says.

Romans 1

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Apr 2012
We've got a openly gay dude with PRIDE lecturing Mike Pence about God. Unreal.
How about the fact Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman

Matthew 19:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who [a]made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Jan 2007
James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly
Academia is spreading this poison and lets hope they are judged more harshly . The poison of Critical Theory to upend and destroy society, to be rebuilt to something else.