Buttigieg challenges Pence on LGBTQ rights: "Your quarrel is with my creator"

Nov 2008
Washington state
He evidently didn't see the need to put it in a commandment though. Like all those other sins and abominations that Christians like to commit. If Buttigieg has accepted Christ into his heart, why are his "sins" any worse than yours?
By the way he spoke about Pence, he wanted him to deal with Gods reasoning for Creating him Gay. He needs to ask God that, not Pence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
By the way he spoke about Pence, he wanted him to deal with Gods reasoning for Creating him Gay. He needs to ask God that, not Pence

Pomt! "the christians!"

Pences reaction was perfect. mayor pete tried to make his gay preferences an issue, Pence said "I love that guy!"

Nov 2008
Washington state
I never claimed Christian do practice gay stoning or believe that we should do that today. My claim is that Christian believe that gays should have been stoned before Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses. Christians believe that the law of Moses is the word of god and gods people were commanded to follow it before Jesus fulfilled it.
You still haven’t tied Christians to Jewish Laws. Jews obeyed Those Laws Thousands of years ago. We read them and agree that practicing Homosexual acts are an abomination, but no one, even Jews agree with stoning today.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

Why? I thought God was all knowing. Pence evidently is the one lacking in perspective. It's entertaining to see GOP Christians treating another politician as if he's a god and above criticism, though.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
You still haven’t tied Christians to Jewish Laws. Jews obeyed Those Laws Thousands of years ago. We read them and agree that practicing Homosexual acts are an abomination, but no one, even Jews agree with stoning today.

So why would a book about Jesus include laws that don't pertain to Christians today? And when did you take a poll of all Christians because so far you are posting fake facts.