Buttigieg goes from cordial to critical of Pence on campaign

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Buttigieg goes from cordial to critical of Pence on campaign
Pete Buttigieg has hardened his rhetoric toward Mike Pence, using Trump’s vice president as a foil representing an oppressive opposition.
By Associated Press

"If me being gay was a choice, it was a choice that was made far, far above my pay grade,” Buttigieg said. “And that’s the thing I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand: that if you’ve got a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me. Your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.”

###################################################################################################
There are those in the world who wish that all others would be just like them...straight and Heterosexual. However, the fact of the matter is that it is not possible due to people being born with a different sexual orientation throughout the world, not just in this country. Pence needs to acknowledge that once and for all. That is perhaps the most difficult thing for some to come to understand but I think that they simply do not want to understand it due to personal bigotry and intolerance. Consequently, many innocent people suffer when the perpetrators should know and understand that changing one's sexual orientation is tantamount to changing the color of a person's skin. Therefore, they should accept the things that they cannot change and then work on changing their own attitude to be more accepting of their fellow man and to treat them with respect and dignity of which they are most deserving of.

Jul 2014
midwest
Ole Booty-gig is on the warpath now, eh?

I heard he is up to number 3 in Iowa!

And, as the 2016 election showed us, the polls are NEVER wrong...