Buttigieg rises in latest Iowa poll, launches new ad

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Buttigieg rises in latest Iowa poll, launches new ad
By Ben Kamisar

"WASHINGTON — South Bend, Ind. Democratic Mayor Pete Buttigieg has risen to third place in a new Iowa Democratic caucus poll, putting him behind only former Vice President Joe Biden and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren."
"The South Bend, Indiana mayor netted 13 percent in a new Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Monday morning, trailing Biden's 18 percent and 17 percent respectively. The three were the only candidates to finish in double digits — Vermont Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders finished at 9 points, followed by billionaire Tom Steyer, Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard and California Sen. Kamala Harris at 3 percent."
"A new face on the national political scene, Buttigieg has emerged as one of the field's strongest fundraisers. After starting at an organizational deficit to better-known candidates, the mayor has directed his massive resources toward building out an organization in early states — he almost tripled the number of staff on payroll between June and September, Federal Election Commission reports show."

############################################################################################
People appreciate the intelligence of Mayor Buttigieg as a Harvard graduate and Rhodes scholar and how he will help all Americans plus his tenacity to go forward with his presidential campaign. He has great savvy on matters of importance to this country and as a former military man has served his country well and with honor. He has accomplished much and undoubtedly will continue in that vein as he edges closer to the top of the Democratic ticket.

Reactions: HCProf
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I’m going out on a limb and predicting he’ll be on the Democratic ticket. More likely as veep.
Now I have to tell you ....

If the DNC chooses Ol' Mayor Pete to be VP ... he will get shut down before his first VP kiss on Nationalized TV ...

I am sure the American voters will reject this Leftist Perversion .....

Just saying ....

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri
Now I have to tell you ....

If the DNC chooses Ol' Mayor Pete to be VP ... he will get shut down before his first VP kiss on Nationalized TV ...

I am sure the American voters will reject this Leftist Perversion .....

Just saying ....
I think you misunderestimate the American voter.

• Love
Reactions: DemoWhip