By the way, Warriors

Dec 2015
SoCal
Fear the Deer.

But, if I had to bet my own money, I'd probably go with the Warriors.

Hope it's a good Finals...
Milwaukee is predicted to beat Toronto as it should be with the series lead, but I will still be rooting for my Canadian brothers.

Milwaukee can rebound and shoot threes. They seem a bit dangerous seeing the Warriors might be without Cousins and Durant not to mention Iguodala. Iguodala is a particularly good perimeter defender and Durant isn't bad, either, while Cousins could do a lot inside against that monster Milwaukee has.

Last edited:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
And the Raptors even up the series with Milwaukee at 2-2. All this does is make sure that the Warriors will have an easier time.

Jul 2014
midwest
And the Raptors even up the series with Milwaukee at 2-2. All this does is make sure that the Warriors will have an easier time.
I think you may be correct on that one.

I have nothing against either team, but The Freak is so much fun to watch...

Jul 2014
midwest
Milwaukee is predicted to beat Toronto as it should be with the series lead, but I will still be rooting for my Canadian brothers.

Milwaukee can rebound and shoot threes. They seem a bit dangerous seeing the Warriors might be without Cousins and Durant not to mention Iguodala. Iguodala is a particularly good perimeter defender and Durant isn't bad, either, while Cousins could do a lot inside against that monster Milwaukee has.
Yeah, if the Warriors were completely healthy, they would be overwhelmingly favored.

Will probably be favored as it is...

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well, it is gonna be Toronto vs the Warriors, not Milwaukee. Toronto impressively won their series against Milwaukee 4 games to 2, after losing the first 2 games in Milwaukee.

Somehow, I am more interested in the Stanley Cup between the Boston Bruins and the St. Louis Blues than the NBA Championship, which my gut just tells me the Warriors will win.....

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I'm very interested in the NBA Finals this year. More than usual which is hardly at all. My son wants to watch the games and I'll do anything to spend time with him... EVEN watch the NBA. LOL

That being said, this Warriors team is special. They have been special. Something to see and remember because this doesn't happen very often.