CA passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot until he coughs up those returns

Nov 2010
Massachusetts
If California can keep Trump off of the ballot why cant Trump make all ballots from California noll and void?
Because Trump isn’t king.

Look, it’s a political stunt. I don’t know the legalities of it, but I doubt it’ll work.
Most people from Califonia are nuts and illegals anyway and probably shouldn't be voting anyway.
Says a guy who claims intelligent people respect Alex Jones :lol::lol::lol:

Jan 2014
California
California Senate passes bill that would keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns

If California can keep Trump off of the ballot why cant Trump make all ballots from California noll and void?

Most people from Califonia are nuts and illegals anyway and probably shouldn't be voting anyway.
Mr. Proud,

A meaningless gesture at best. The California Republican party can put the President on the General Election ballot, no matter who wins the primary.

At worse, so the President is not on the ballot. He is not going to win the general election in California anyway. That will lend credence that California's popular vote is corrupt when the President wins the 2020 election.

Nov 2015
UK
Fuck Trump. That piece of shit worked with Russia, and continues to downplay Russia’s role in the 2016 election.

You can’t get any more unpatriotic than Trump.
You are just parroting the lefty dream. I will try to snap you out of it. Mueller found no Russian collusion and if you struggle with that, you have something called the Mueller report that explains that. The shit that America had was Obama who ordered the FBI to illegally spy on Trump.

So I suggest you get up to speed, give yourself a shake and read the news.