Cain's message to the WS protestors

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
"In an interview with the Wall Street Journal posted Wednesday, former Godfather’s Pizza CEO Herman Cain took a dismissive view of the “Occupy Wall Street” protesters converging in downtown New York.“Don't blame the big banks,” he said. “If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.”...wash post

seen on a blog...
"Maybe Cain should borrow some of Michael Jackson's
vitiglio cream to see how white he can make his skin..."

Werd.
Sounds like Cain's "blame yourselves" is saying "Go eff yourselves".

The GOP roster...What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Reactions: Cicero and Davocrat

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Cain is a pile of shit. He was both assistant and director of the scum federal reserve in Kansas City. He can go to hell.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
"In an interview with the Wall Street Journal posted Wednesday, former Godfather’s Pizza CEO Herman Cain took a dismissive view of the “Occupy Wall Street” protesters converging in downtown New York.“Don't blame the big banks,” he said. “If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.”...wash post

seen on a blog...
"Maybe Cain should borrow some of Michael Jackson's
vitiglio cream to see how white he can make his skin..."

Werd.
Sounds like Cain's "blame yourselves" is saying "Go eff yourselves".

The GOP roster...What a lovely bunch of coconuts.
To hear Republicans tell it, it's the fault of liberals that they can't find anyone to beat Obama. It's too soon to tell what kind of political outcome these protest will make. I heard Cains comments and realized once again that he's not ready for prime time. He reminds me of the relative that comes over to watch the game and falls asleep in the chair. Then wakes up and cheers when he hear everyone else doing it.

Feb 2011
happyfunville
Others have control, we do not. Blame the control freaks.
I understand where you're coming from, but, imo, problems are only solved when one changes oneself. Blaming outside forces just gives one an excuse for remaining stagnant.

Reactions: ssbechtold3