CAIR Leader Ahmad Saleem Arrested in Major Child Sex Trafficking Ring Bust

Mar 2010
Texas
I wonder if this freak does think its a sin since his own prophet married a child...

The two-week joint sting, known as “Operation L and P,” netted 101 arrests in both Lake and Polk counties. The investigation concluded late last week. (Photo: Dave D’Marko, News 13)The UK child sex trafficking gangs we have come to America.
CAIR leader Ahmad Saleem, a Muslim youth coordinator, was also one of the men arrested. Investigators said the men all went to a home in Clermont with the hopes of having sex with a child. The car Saleem traveled in had a license plate that said, “Invest in children,” according to investigators.
I am sure Ahmad Saleem believes he is following in Muhammad’s footsteps. Muhammad’s favorite wife Aisha was 6 when he married her.

CAIR Florida representatives Ahmad Saleem (left) and CAIR Florida Spokesman Ali Kurnaz (right) back in March: The Council of American-Islamic Relations Florida filed a notice of claim stating its intention to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the FBI for killing Boston bombing accomplice Ibragim Todashev.

- See more at: CAIR Leader Ahmad Saleem Arrested in Major Child Sex Trafficking Ring Bust, Sex with Children as Young as 10 | Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs: Islam, Jihad, Israel and the Islamic War on the West[

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
On no! Islamophobia!!! Will America never tolerate Mohammedans? If it was okay for Mohammed it is okay for Mohammedans. Stop the hate!!!!!!

Mar 2015
The Antipodes
I wonder if this freak does think its a sin since his own prophet married a child...

The two-week joint sting, known as “Operation L and P,” netted 101 arrests in both Lake and Polk counties. The investigation concluded late last week. (Photo: Dave D’Marko, News 13)The UK child sex trafficking gangs we have come to America.
CAIR leader Ahmad Saleem, a Muslim youth coordinator, was also one of the men arrested. Investigators said the men all went to a home in Clermont with the hopes of having sex with a child. The car Saleem traveled in had a license plate that said, “Invest in children,” according to investigators.
I am sure Ahmad Saleem believes he is following in Muhammad’s footsteps. Muhammad’s favorite wife Aisha was 6 when he married her.

CAIR Florida representatives Ahmad Saleem (left) and CAIR Florida Spokesman Ali Kurnaz (right) back in March: The Council of American-Islamic Relations Florida filed a notice of claim stating its intention to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the FBI for killing Boston bombing accomplice Ibragim Todashev.

- See more at: CAIR Leader Ahmad Saleem Arrested in Major Child Sex Trafficking Ring Bust, Sex with Children as Young as 10 | Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs: Islam, Jihad, Israel and the Islamic War on the West[
Nine...not six..........

Maybe Shariya Law needs to be applied.