California ammo background checks & restrictions now in effect.

Jan 2007

Huge legal hassle and confusions to buy a box of ammo. Out of state people have huge obstacles to buy.

Reactions: MichelleZ
Nov 2018
Maryland
As Democrats move to limit American citizens rights according to the 2nd Amendment, many Americans are buying guns.

There is much at stake over the upcoming days leading to the 2020 election.

Do we want to remain a free nation, with the rights granted to us by the Constitution, or do we want to become a totalitarian state, governed by those who have nefarious purposes and want to take guns away from law-abiding citizens. Oh, they will tell you that none of that is true. But, intelligent people know better.

Sales Jump as Liberals Go After the Second Amendment

Activity is 'driven in part by Americans seeking self-protection and deep concerns that congressional Democrats are going to push through expanded gun control legislation'
By Wayne Dupree | September 10, 2019

Gun Sales Jump as Liberals Go After the Second Amendment

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
As Democrats move to limit American citizens rights according to the 2nd Amendment, many Americans are buying guns.

There is much at stake over the upcoming days leading to the 2020 election.

Do we want to remain a free nation, with the rights granted to us by the Constitution, or do we want to become a totalitarian state, governed by those who have nefarious purposes and want to take guns away from law-abiding citizens. Oh, they will tell you that none of that is true. But, intelligent people know better.

Sales Jump as Liberals Go After the Second Amendment

Activity is 'driven in part by Americans seeking self-protection and deep concerns that congressional Democrats are going to push through expanded gun control legislation'
By Wayne Dupree | September 10, 2019

Gun Sales Jump as Liberals Go After the Second Amendment
Fear always drives Republicans...always...

Reactions: NightSwimmer
May 2016
california
I'm not a gun guy but I think the big point with this new law is that it requires checking on ammo purchase buyers and limits some purchasing quantity. The question seems to be can they create a state bureaucracy that can actually do it. Sounds doubtful but I doubt that's ever stopped any state spending.