California brings big brother to life and creates thought crime

Jun 2010
Ohio
So the same backwards state which is trying to shred the second amendment also wishes to flush the first amendment down the toilet.

They are literally trying to prosecute a man for exercising his freedom of speech. This is no case of a man being fired or ostracized or ridiculed for what he says but literally charged with a criminal offense.

California Prosecuting Man for Insulting Posts on Islamic Center's Facebook Page - Volokh Conspiracy : Reason.com

Many have cheered them for refusing to allow parents to opt out of LBGT training in schools. Many have cheered them for their assault weapons ban.

Will the same people cheer them for this?

They may as well change the name of Sacramento to Pyongyang.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2007
In my mind
So the same backwards state which is trying to shred the second amendment also wishes to flush the first amendment down the toilet.

They are literally trying to prosecute a man for exercising his freedom of speech. This is no case of a man being fired or ostracized or ridiculed for what he says but literally charged with a criminal offense.

California Prosecuting Man for Insulting Posts on Islamic Center's Facebook Page - Volokh Conspiracy : Reason.com

Many have cheered them for refusing to allow parents to opt out of LBGT training in schools. Many have cheered them for their assault weapons ban.

He is being prosecuted for harassing folks. Seems fairly clear he harassed folks.

Reactions: 6 people
Jul 2017
U.S.A.

I don't know about prosecution, but I think the State should offer him therapy if he can't afford it.
Sounds to me like he's eligible for disability, perhaps SNAP as well.

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
They can block him.

You don't prosecute racists, bigots, or assholes for their speech. That's kind of a big deal in the United States.

Reactions: 1 person