California School Official Defends Teaching Pedophilia as "A Sexual Orientation"

Nov 2018
Maryland
A few months ago, I predicted that the left will be looking to legitimize pedophilia. It's happening now.

California School Official Defends Teaching Pedophilia as “A Sexual Orientation”
April 19, 2019

Government school officials in California think it is “really important” to teach children about pedophilia and pederasty in the classroom because it is a “sexual orientation.” That is according to a top official for California’s Brea Olinda School District, who admitted to parents that it was being done — and that it would continue, despite the outrage. The implications are mind-blowing.

California School Official Defends Teaching Pedophilia as “A Sexual Orientation”

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
A few months ago, I predicted that the left will be looking to legitimize pedophilia. It's happening now.

April 19, 2019

Government school officials in California think it is “really important” to teach children about pedophilia and pederasty in the classroom because it is a “sexual orientation.” That is according to a top official for California’s Brea Olinda School District, who admitted to parents that it was being done — and that it would continue, despite the outrage. The implications are mind-blowing.

Normally I'd attack the credibility of preposterous claims made on a blog, but the claim that a school official defended the lessons as part of an overall history of sex crimes laws in the U.S. (on YouTube) is problematic.

To 9th graders?

I can see teaching children how to avoid being victimized by pedophiles, but not the "history" of child sexual abuse laws. Not to freshmen in high school, anyway.

Wonder what class this lesson was taught in?