California School Official Defends Teaching Pedophilia as "A Sexual Orientation"

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
The UN (as in, the United Nations) has "flipped back and forth" on the issue of sex with minors?

Seriously that's what you just said?

The UN is sort of "dabbling" in supporting NAMBLA proposals?

Just kind of throwing it up the flagpole and seeing who salutes? Just spitballing ideas? Doing some thought map exercises?

What the fuck???

Let me guess - it's all based in Hillary Clinton's pizza restaurant.
No... I was stating things as factually as I remembered, I don't care on the why the situation has flip flopped nearly as much as where they want things taken.

Wtf I agree.

No, the pizza gate... That is it's own thing. Do you know how pizza gate started? Seriously, when you are putting photos of children being tied up, and all the other stuff that people found connected to the pizza place owner, even you would start asking questions.

However, since then it's grown so much larger.

Feb 2015
sadness
You advocate abusing children?
not at all! Lets get that straight right not...... NOT.......AT......ALL! Are we clear on that now?

i am saying that once that door opened there is no shutting it again. Everyone got on board with gay rights. Then came the rest of them hooking on to the lets all except everyone sexuality and gender.

LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual ) They have just about everyone there covered.... why not open their arms and except another sexuality? It is after all very discriminatory of the "discriminated against" to not accept them, dont you think? Same way it is for all of the cheerleaders of anything goes to discriminate against just another sexuality dont you think?

all i am doing is pointing out the hypocrisy.

Nov 2018
Maryland
not at all! Lets get that straight right not...... NOT.......AT......ALL! Are we clear on that now?

i am saying that once that door opened there is no shutting it again. Everyone got on board with gay rights. Then came the rest of them hooking on to the lets all except everyone sexuality and gender.

LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual ) They have just about everyone there covered.... why not open their arms and except another sexuality? It is after all very discriminatory of the "discriminated against" to not accept them, dont you think? Same way it is for all of the cheerleaders of anything goes to discriminate against just another sexuality dont you think?

all i am doing is pointing out the hypocrisy.
I agree that a certain group, mainly leftists, are open to pedophilia. I made this point several months ago and many called me crazy. The left is moving towards legitimizing pedophilia and eventually bestiality will be legitimized.

But, there are millions of Americans who will consider this behavior to be immoral and flat out wrong. They will never accept it and will fight against it through laws.

Who wins? Probably the left, as they have won on abortion rights, homosexual marriage, etc.

It may take years, but eventually, we will be living in an America that won't be recognizable to most Americans.

Feb 2015
sadness
I agree that a certain group, mainly leftists, are open to pedophilia. I made this point several months ago and many called me crazy. The left is moving towards legitimizing pedophilia and eventually bestiality will be legitimized.

But, there are millions of Americans who will consider this behavior to be immoral and flat out wrong. They will never accept it and will fight against it through laws.

Who wins? Probably the left, as they have won on abortion rights, homosexual marriage, etc.

It may take years, but eventually, we will be living in an America that won't be recognizable to most Americans.
no... i dont think anyone is open to pedophiles. There is a difference between pedophilia.... and a practicing pedophile. Isnt bestiality just another sexual preference? It too should be part of the cant discriminate crowd.

I am all for discriminating against anything that harms others..... and consent. I dont give a rats ass about moral or immoral.

Nov 2018
Maryland
no... i dont think anyone is open to pedophiles. There is a difference between pedophilia.... and a practicing pedophile. Isnt bestiality just another sexual preference? It too should be part of the cant discriminate crowd.

I am all for discriminating against anything that harms others..... and consent. I dont give a rats ass about moral or immoral.
If you are opposed to those who would do harm to others, then you have made a moral choice.

I approach pedophilia, homosexuality, abortion, and other issues from a different perspective. I believe in a God who is moral and superior to us, who loves us and has laid out certain rules for us to follow. He has done this to keep us from doing harm to ourselves and others.
Those rules are not meant to be used to discriminate against others, but they are not meant to have us believe all behavior is moral and just. Christians, though, are suppose to love the sinner and hate the sin.

I also we believe we live in the end times, and what is happening in the world today was predicted long ago. These things are not coincidental. And, as we move further down the road to perdition, some people will become more evil and others will draw nearer to God. God will separate the sheep from the wolves. Christians have the hope of salvation and if they are true to God's world, they will receive the reward of heaven.

This may all sound crazy to you. But, I do believe Judgement Day is coming. It will be the greatest day for some, the worst day for others.

Feb 2015
sadness
If you are opposed to those who would do harm to others, then you have made a moral choice.

I approach pedophilia, homosexuality, abortion, and other issues from a different perspective. I believe in a God who is moral and superior to us, who loves us and has laid out certain rules for us to follow. He has done this to keep us from doing harm to ourselves and others.
Those rules are not meant to be used to discriminate against others, but they are not meant to have us believe all behavior is moral and just. Christians, though, are suppose to love the sinner and hate the sin.

I also we believe we live in the end times, and what is happening in the world today was predicted long ago. These things are not coincidental. And, as we move further down the road to perdition, some people will become more evil and others will draw nearer to God. God will separate the sheep from the wolves. Christians have the hope of salvation and if they are true to God's world, they will receive the reward of heaven.

This may all sound crazy to you. But, I do believe Judgement Day is coming. It will be the greatest day for some, the worst day for others.

yeah no.... sorry, nothing i do has any religious connotations.

It would also appear that my "morals" and what is right and wrong... is far more superior and moral then any "gods"

Aug 2018
Vancouver

I believe in the same God and I believe he gave me the brain to recognize for myself what harms others and what does not.

God didn't create mindless drones to follow whatever they're told. He created inspired, intelligent beings and gave us eyes and ears and rationality.

I can see for myself the healthy, loving, positive relationships of same sex marriages I witness. I can see it.

Consenting adults living their lives with love and service.

There is no God I can imagines than doesn't smile on that. Regardless of man's rules.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Portland, OR
Why do young children need to be taught about pedophilia? Except, to tell them its deviant behavior and if any adult touches them inappropriately, they should tell their parents.
I certainly don't think there should be a class on it, but I don't mind it being mentioned in passing. Knowledge is power. Knowing why some pedophiles do what they do might be useful. I don't believe in closeting our kids from the horrors of the world.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I suppose this is destined to be one of those silly talking points that gets brought up every month or two no matter how many times it gets smacked down. Too irresistible for some folks, I guess... They can’t help themselves.

So here we go again.

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation for all intents and purposes. As such it exists among a certain percentage of the population and that has been true throughout human history and will continue to be true into the foreseeable future. The incidence of this orientation has nothing to do with the degree to which anyone does or doesn’t “condone” its existence.

Pedophilia as such is not a crime because it is a state of being and not an action. The action and the crime in question is child sex abuse. Statistics tell us that many and perhaps most instances of child sex abuse are not perpetrated by actual pedophiles, i.e. individuals who experience significant, sustained attraction to prepubescent children. We can also infer from the statistics that some, maybe many, and maybe most individuals who have significant pedophilic attractions will never abuse a child.

Now, the degree to which that latter point is true may actually be influenced by social norms and mores. Therefore, if we want to minimize the incidence of child sex abuse, we should work toward social and legal mechanisms that best deter everyone who would contemplate acts of child sex abuse, best detect instances of abuse when they do occur, and best prevent those who will not be deterred from harming multiple children.

That is what the debate should be about. And for the most part, that is what the serious debate is about. Sadly, at the moment we have far less serious public debate than we should.

Fortunately, as a practical matter no one is attempting to relax any of the laws relating to child sex abuse. To the contrary… NAMBLA no longer exists as any kind of meaningful social/political entity and it hasn’t for around two decades now. Its only real function these days is as a bogeyman. That’s why the Cassandras of moral decline have to gin up ridiculous exaggerations such as this very thread. Apart from that, they’ve got next to nothing now that demonizing gay people is more or less off the table, not that some slow learners don’t still trot those hackneyed arguments out from time to time as well.

Excuse me, I guess they’ve still got transgender folks too. I assume another one of those threads will be posted shortly.

In the meantime, again, no one of consequence is attempting to “normalize”, legalize, or promote adult/child sexual contact. To the contrary… Bottom line: anyone who suggests otherwise is either frightfully gullible or is pushing some broader reactionary social agenda.

Or both...

Cheers.
How refreshingly correct!