California's Facing More Rolling Blackouts, But Thank God They've Saved Us From Plastic Straws

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
I stepped on a plastic straw yesterday. Thank god they're finally getting rid of those dangerous filthy things.

Nov 2014
North Carolina

This is the sort of fate in store for the rest of the nation if progressive morons have their way
I think the Drug Cartels have poisoned their water with some mind-altering substance. It's the only theory I can come up.

Sep 2012
California
How about putting all the Homeless to work cutting back the Brush and building firebreaks? Decent pay,of course.
You must not live here so I will cut you some slack. There is no way in hell anyone can clear these forests, they are very, very dense. Fire is nature, its always been part of our ecosystem. We just want to live in fire areas so we have to put up with them. I have been through many big fires. They are scary. Our firefighters have to be the best in the world. My brother and sister were both evacuated in Healdsburg. I am kind of hoping her house burns down, it was built in the 50s.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
You must not live here so I will cut you some slack. There is no way in hell anyone can clear these forests, they are very, very dense. Fire is nature, its always been part of our ecosystem. We just want to live in fire areas so we have to put up with them. I have been through many big fires. They are scary. Our firefighters have to be the best in the world. My brother and sister were both evacuated in Healdsburg. I am kind of hoping her house burns down, it was built in the 50s.
No, you don't have to put up with them. Use the wood to heat your homes like people did for years.

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
The national forest service is the body responsible for most of California's forests. The areas with the heaviest tree growth are very steep and rugged. The underbrush is needed to keep water in the ground so the tress do not die. So many people are uninformed about California forests but make asinine comments.