California's mass prison hunger strike enters fourth day

Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.

"The number of California prison inmates on a hunger strike dramatically dropped Thursday, but 12,000 inmates still refused to eat for a fourth consecutive day to protest the common use of long-term isolation. For the frist three days of the strike, 29,000 inmates participated."

California's mass prison hunger strike enters fourth day | Represent! | 89.3 KPCC

So, I need to care that murdering gang members, rapist and who knows what other crimes got you and others in the hole. I am sure 97% should be there and I will live with the 3% error margin. They wanted the life style of being a lowlife scumbag. We now provide a bed ,food and they need not work for it. Going on a Hunger Strike? Why? It cost us $45,000 a year ea., at a minimum to provide a safe clean hole and your upset.

NEWS FLASH!

I and I may add most civil members of society don’t care.

Needy hungry kids can use the food….

Enjoy what you have earned, I can suggest killing yourself.
And I want the tax dollar saving ok.. So Good luck…

Last edited:
Feb 2013
And My favorite

La Sante Prison, Paris, France

"La Sante Prison is home to international terrorist Carlos the Jackal and previously housed felled Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega before he was extradited to Panama to stand trial for human rights violations. A study by France’s National Institute of Demographics and Prison Administration found that France had the highest prison suicide rate in the EU. The 23-hour-a-day lockdown and 100 degree in cell heat may contribute to why so many prisoners opt to end their lives at La Sante. Got to LOVE some prisons....

Will someone Please turn off the A/C cold air is not good when hungry..Hmmm!

Feb 2013
I think they have it to good here in American prisons.

Got to love the frenchy.. They know how to run them, What happen to that Island prison?

Last edited: