California's Prop 47 Leads to Rise in Shoplifting, Thefts, Criminal Activity

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Some here believe illegals contribute more then they take out. Poor people pay very little in taxes, people working underground also don't. I kid in public school costs 7-10k to the taxpayer, one kid born in the county hospital costs thousands of dollars. 30 billion in remittance doesn't circulate in our economy. The cost of border patrol manning the border to keep these people out is costing billions & billions. Illegals are a curse.
I'm not worried about the cost of school. The kids of illegals need a path to be productive citizens. Same for the kids of poor parents.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I'm not worried about the cost of school. The kids of illegals need a path to be productive citizens. Same for the kids of poor parents.
No.They and their parents need a one way ticket home. If caught stealing , same deal.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Aren't Leftist policies just grand ... :rolleyes:
How many low income units does trump have in trump tower?

It aint leftist policies, its money talks policies.

A plutocracy doesn't have to be a purposeful, overt format for government. Instead, it can be created through the allowance of access to certain programs and educational resources only to the wealthy and making it so that the wealthy hold more sway. The concern of inadvertently creating a plutocracy is that the regulatory focus will be narrow and concentrated on the goals of the wealthy, creating even more income and asset-based inequality.

Modern Usage
"Of all forms of tyranny the least attractive and the most vulgar is the tyranny of mere wealth, the tyranny of a plutocracy," President Theodore Roosevelt wrote in his autobiography. Roosevelt wrote this at a time when the wealthy paid little or no income tax and could afford summer homes in Newport that made the White House look shabby.

Jan 2007
Mexico should educate their citizens. Schools cost money that has to come from somewhere. Every illegal takes resources from Americans.