Can anyone even remotely think Trump would do something like this?

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Nope I can't imagine Trump doing any charity work. He is even barred from operating any charity in New York. Just think about this current President who says he is worried about corruption in Ukraine is not trusted to run a charity in his own State.
And in the imaginary one way world you guys seem to live in you can investigate a political candidate for corruption then continue to investigate him after he gets elected and go backwards in time to investigate all of his campaign team and rely on foreign help to build a dossier to get spies to infiltrate his team, but if this Potus asks for help to do something similar, you think it's grounds for impeachment.

Entitled bunch, aren't you?

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I apologize for derailing this thread but.....Barry did not just get out of office. He's had years now to show America what an ex president can accomplish for the good of humanity. Unlike Jimmy Carter, Obama has not been photographed building homes for the impoverished. I may very well be naive to the good deeds of Obama after his term and I would very much like to be informed of such good deeds. We have all been witness to Jimmy's efforts over the years, but so far I have not seen Obama in such a role.
Damn, you did so well with that initial post and now you're just pissing on your own leg. FYI, Carter did not get involved in Habitat for Humanity until 1984 -- four years after he lost to Reagan.

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Carter never did anything to benefit himself, He increased Farm Subsidies every year he was in office..... Which enriched him and his Family with taxpayer dollars.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Carter never did anything to benefit himself, He increased Farm Subsidies every year he was in office..... Which enriched him and his Family with taxpayer dollars.
So, you think Carter is no better than Trump when it comes to scamming the system for his own benefit?

Oct 2011
Washington State
First you say Carter never did anything to benefit himself then you say he enriched himself and his family with taxpayer dollars.

Which is it? You're all over the place. Make up your mind man.

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
So, you think Carter is no better than Trump when it comes to scamming the system for his own benefit?

No, I think Carter was worse, I have not seen where Trump has scammed the system.

Carter enriched his family and his self using taxpayer dollars while sitting in the white house

Give me a SPECIFIC example of where Trump has done this..... (Remember Trumps holdings are in a blind trust)

Mar 2010
Indiana
I apologize for derailing this thread but.....Barry did not just get out of office. He's had years now to show America what an ex president can accomplish for the good of humanity. Unlike Jimmy Carter, Obama has not been photographed building homes for the impoverished. I may very well be naive to the good deeds of Obama after his term and I would very much like to be informed of such good deeds. We have all been witness to Jimmy's efforts over the years, but so far I have not seen Obama in such a role.
Not "years" but 3 years. 3 years is not a long time.