Can anyone even remotely think Trump would do something like this?

Mar 2010
Indiana
No, I think Carter was worse, I have not seen where Trump has scammed the system.

Carter enriched his family and his self using taxpayer dollars while sitting in the white house

Give me a SPECIFIC example of where Trump has done this..... (Remember Trumps holdings are in a blind trust)
You think? Dude judging by your posts you don't know how to think. As usual you just make shit up.

Perhaps you are confusing Carter with Trump?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I don't think Donald Trump has every done anything that didn't benefit himself or make money. It's almost like these two presidents are exact opposites.

Trump is only about Trump and all Trump cares about is massaging his own...ummm....ego and money. He worships money and it wouldn't surprise me if he threw of of his own kids under the bus in order to protect his fortune.

1570587406104.png

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Sep 2016
My own world
And in the imaginary one way world you guys seem to live in you can investigate a political candidate for corruption then continue to investigate him after he gets elected and go backwards in time to investigate all of his campaign team and rely on foreign help to build a dossier to get spies to infiltrate his team, but if this Potus asks for help to do something similar, you think it's grounds for impeachment.

Entitled bunch, aren't you?
He cheated to get elected so he is an illegitimate president. Breaking election law and accepting help from Russia to get elected. I shed no tears for him.

PS hiring an American company with a foreign employee is not illegal. If it were then they would have to check the citizenship of every employee of every American business and every employee of a American subcontractor that does something for the campaign.

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Nov 2015
UK
Good for Carter, but what does Trump have to do with this story?

A. Obsession
B. Trump lives in my head rent free
C. Orange Man Bad
D. All of the Above
You need the encryption key to see it. The key is TDS. Once you've downloaded and installed the key into your head, you then be able to see how everything in the world is connected to Trump and it's Trump's fault.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
He cheated to get elected so he is an illegitimate president. Breaking election law and accepting help from Russia to get elected. I shed no tears for him.

PS hiring an American company with a foreign employee is not illegal. If it were then they would have to check the citizenship of every employee of every American business and every employee of a American subcontractor that does something for the campaign.
Well, your anti-Democratic Republic cards are all out on the table then. Screw elections. Screw Justice. Screw the Truth. All we need are 40 members of the CIA who can lie in unison and you think you are all set.

You shall not pass Balroc.

Reactions: highway234