Can anyone from the right tell us a case where Trump is being treated unfairly.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Like in any degree of what Clinton or Obama received. Here's you chance, You poor "Trump is getting treated unfairly by the media" people. The way they talk this should be comments after comments with each having a lists that are longer then your arm.

May 2012
By the wall
Saying he failed because he hasn't gotten healthcare through yet when it took Obama 2 years to do it and Hillary never could.

Sep 2016
My own world
Saying he failed because he hasn't gotten healthcare through yet when it took Obama 2 years to do it and Hillary never could.
That is Trump's own fault because read my signature.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SEE BELOW TRUMP'S BROKEN PROMISES

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
The only problem with that is Trump said, repeatedly, "...on day one..." Those were his exact words. He promised this would be the very first thing he did, and he would succeed bigly, right on day one, and "We" were gonna love the new law.

So far most of "we" haven't "loved" a single bill Republicans have put forth, and we are well, and truly past "day 1". This is the problem when you make clearly unrealistic promises. Remember Obama's promise to close Gitmo? A promise he simply should not have made. Because it was one that he had no authority to fulfil unilaterally.

May 2012
By the wall
That is Trump's own fault because read my signature.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SEE BELOW TRUMP'S BROKEN PROMISES
Considering it looks like it may pass in 8 months total time and it took Obama 2 years I think you could call that easy.

Anyways your quote gives no specifics.

You also are missing the point of the OP. People like you call Trump a failure for not doing it yet when it took Obama 2 years.

And he had a supermajority and could barely get it done without backroom deals.

That is treating Trump unfairly.

May 2012
By the wall
The only problem with that is Trump said, repeatedly, "...on day one..." Those were his exact words. He promised this would be the very first thing he did, and he would succeed bigly, right on day one, and "We" were gonna love the new law.

So far most of "we" haven't "loved" a single bill Republicans have put forth, and we are well, and truly past "day 1". This is the problem when you make clearly unrealistic promises. Remember Obama's promise to close Gitmo? A promise he simply should not have made. Because it was one that he had no authority to fulfil unilaterally.
Might want to re-read his exact words there.

Here is the exact quote.

"My first day in office, I am going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability,"

Do you see how the left has twisted this? He never said it would be done on day 1, he is saying he would begin the process.

And he did.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
The media treats themselves unfairly every time they make up fake news. This happens with many stories too much of the time. The absolute fact that they have been doing this more since Trump was elected has nothing to do with Trump being treated "unfairly." Violations of journalistic ethics hurt the violator more than the target of the violation.

Sep 2016
My own world
Considering it looks like it may pass in 8 months total time and it took Obama 2 years I think you could call that easy.

Anyways your quote gives no specifics.

You also are missing the point of the OP. People like you call Trump a failure for not doing it yet when it took Obama 2 years.

And he had a supermajority and could barely get it done without backroom deals.

That is treating Trump unfairly.
My signature contains a link that you can read the whole article. The man sad what he meant and it reads the same way. He made a promise and made it seem like he had all the answers and a quick fix. TRUMP has fuck all solutions to any problems and 8 months is not day ONE and still NOTHING! HE is a conman, a failure and you are ignorant.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Or how about he talks about not wanting cartels importing drugs, or people being raped trying to move to your country... and that turns into how he's this bigoted person that hates Mexicans.

Maybe, when he says "let's not bring in refugees from countries we've been bombing" becomes "he's xenophobic" or "Islamophobic"

Stuff like that

May 2012
By the wall
My signature contains a link that you can read the whole article. The man sad what he meant and it reads the same way. He made a promise and made it seem like he had all the answers and a quick fix. TRUMP has fuck all solutions to any problems and 8 months is not day ONE and still NOTHING! HE is a conman, a failure and you are ignorant.
Yes and I quoted his exact statement.

Here it is again.

"My first day in office, I am going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability,"