Can liberal trolls, and NPC's tell us...

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I guess my biggest question is do they get the "tell a fake story, let it marinate, let it sink in then offer a quiet correction" game? I mean it happens time and time again, and I am curious as to whether it even registers that they are being manipulated and lied to.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Why they are so eager to fall for fake news stories, then continue to defend the stories even after they are proven false?
They must believe that the MAGA hat kid was harassing and mocking the old Indian playing his drum.

It keeps their worldview alive and relevant.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Just because you insist something is false doesn't automatically make it false. You think that once you say something is a particular way then that's it. Discussion over.

Thread is not about me. I am asking a question, if you don't like the question or if you think it doesn't pertain to you, you don't have to participate. Thanks

Mar 2019
DE, US
Dunno you would have to ask them, I'd suggest starting in Staten Island. But this isn't the topic of the thread. Can you answer my question?
I think anyone who doesn't support your extreme right-wing views get labeled. I don't have extreme liberal views or any other extreme views and stopped giving a damn what political views a media has had a long time ago.