Can Megyn Kelly Be Saved?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
The secret to all blackmail or extortion attempts is to take power away from the threatmaker and tell the person(s) who will be interested yourself. You control the message. It is often the only way to solve thus dilemma, and almost always the best way.

I think NBC should offer Megyn Kelly a tv show, or a recurring spot on one, where she is the clueless white woman of privilege and various personalities come on to "help" her. White supremacists, black separatists, victims of reputation attacks, religious leaders, etc.

Everyone can try to persuade her they are right, and she can do follow up stories on guests/topics that really interested her.

She's been branded as "clueless". I think she should parlay her new brand into the next phase of her career.

Whaca think?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
If she lands this gig, I think we should send her a box of chocolate.

Free trade, of course.

But Jesus! That woman is dangerously thin.

Apr 2012
The secret to all blackmail or extortion attempts is to take power away from the threatmaker and tell the person(s) who will be interested yourself. You control the message. It is often the only way to solve thus dilemma, and almost always the best way.

I think NBC should offer Megyn Kelly a tv show, or a recurring spot on one, where she is the clueless white woman of privilege and various personalities come on to "help" her. White supremacists, black separatists, victims of reputation attacks, religious leaders, etc.

Everyone can try to persuade her they are right, and she can do follow up stories on guests/topics that really interested her.

She's been branded as "clueless". I think she should parlay her new brand into the next phase of her career.

Whaca think?

What do you expect from a liberal?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
What do you expect from a liberal?
To whom are you referring? Media editors in chief are mostly billionaires, and they are not liberals. They don't think you and I are human.

We're just livestock to these hideous, greedy people. Rupert Murdock, Ted Turner, etc.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Whaca think?
WTH ....

It's suppose to be OK for Leftist to do black face ....

Explain yourselves ....