Can Megyn Kelly Be Saved?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Hot! is another adjective.
I assume you are of an age to be my grandchild, if I had any.

All I can say is, watching what you guys have decided is sexy, I'm amazed. For both heterosexual men and women, "sexy" and "sickly" appear to have bern badly confused.

Doesn't matter much to me as long as you guys are healthy, but your celebrities sure don't seem to be.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Female insecurity about every aspect of our lives, but most especially our bodies, sells BILLIONS of dollars of cosmetics, hair care, clothing, etc. It's not going anywhere.

In college, I was 99% certain I would never find a husband, because I have a funny looking toe on my right foot, along with a million other "defects".

Le' sigh.

The toes of spinsterhood:

View attachment 18519
You have long thin feet like mine. Which I was made to believe were ugly. (ugly on the inside step-sister with what I now call ugly little stubby toes.) I finally let my 'freakishly long' toes out to breathe in some sandals after work in college and a guy goes 'that is sexy.' I was like cool. I was also made to believe they were huge at 8.5. I later learned that is average shoe size and I am above average height, so stick it, mean step-sister!

Anyway, your tanned feet and red polish are fab.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I assume you are of an age to be my grandchild, if I had any.

All I can say is, watching what you guys have decided is sexy, I'm amazed. For both heterosexual men and women, "sexy" and "sickly" appear to have bern badly confused.

Doesn't matter much to me as long as you guys are healthy, but your celebrities sure don't seem to be.
Everyone has different tastes.I will tell you that being very thin, buying clothes is amazing. You know there won't be any issues with how they fit.

The 4's look like clothes for children to me now, so I guess I see where you are coming from if you were never naturally thin. I look at photos and say 'I was barely there!' But I felt amazing in the way that I looked. And being able to wear anything.

I think it is resentment, Mad. My Aunt has it so badly she gets offended when I see those old photos and say 'I was barely there' to the point that she actually brought to my house a photo of when she was her thinnest, which didn't last long for her (just out of HS).

She is angry that it's impossible for her and easy for those with a different metabolism, with our culture valuing thin.

I didn't earn it through deprivation or even exercise. I had a high metabolism. As did my mother. Thin was our normal, nothing sickly about it.

Megyn does not look sickly. When I see bones protruding is when I see 'sickly'. Like my anorexic sister. Or one time I got bony. (Stress made it hard to eat). A size 4 is nice on a 5'6" frame, a 2 at that height is sickly. 117 pounds.

Although! I just entered that into a BMI calculator and look what it says:

Height: 5 feet, 6 inches

Weight: 117 pounds

Your BMI is 18.9, indicating your weight is in the Normal category for adults of your height.

For your height, a normal weight range would be from 115 to 154 pounds.

Maintaining a healthy weight may reduce the risk of chronic diseases associated with overweight and obesity.

For information about the importance of a healthy diet and physical activity in maintaining a healthy weight, visit Preventing Weight Gain.
So for health I was still 3 pounds over what is considered underweight. I think your perception of what is sickly is skewed.