Can we all just simply agree that racism is wrong ?

Can we all just simply agree that racism is wrong ?

• yes.

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • no.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Jan 2014
California
Yes, you did.

I don’t think we can all agree that racism is wrong. Just because I think it is wrong doesn’t mean I think we can all agree, hence the answer.
Mr. stan,

hmmm, everybody else who voted agreed that racism is wrong.

How's it feel to be the odd man out?

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri
Fair enough, but the question as I read it is can we all agree that racism is wrong, not “Is racism wrong?”. Clearly I can agree that racism as I see it is wrong, but there are many people here and elsewhere who don’t agree that the things I find to be examples of racism are racism or wrong. Therefore we are using different definitions of the word. Therefore we aren’t really in agreement.

Also, I wanted to actually see if we could have an argument on a thread that we probably all expected to be in agreement about.
LOL, well nice effort, but you’re still blending “Is racism wrong?” and “What constitutes racism?”

Reactions: StanStill

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
LOL, well nice effort, but you’re still blending “Is racism wrong?” and “What constitutes racism?”
Only because I think that for us to agree about something being wrong, we have to be talking about the same something.

Something told me it would be a lawyer that would object, (but that’s a different something.)