Can we finally just admit that "white privilege" is just a meaningless buzzword liberals throw out

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Kinda like accusing White folks of "white privilege"?
That would be one example.

The fact remains that democracies cater to the majority. This is why we have a Constitutional Republic, to prevent tyranny of the majority. The Liberals want a pure democracy, mostly because they are butthurt over Hillary, but then they bitch and moan about cases where the majority vote for self interest.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Or perhaps the right has become more vocal in their butthurt over the perceived slight of people pointing out that in some things, being white is better.

Encounters with police being at the top of the list.
First, racism didn't start with nor does it only exist among American white males despite all the dancing and false accusations by the Left.

Second, there should be no doubt racists live among us. On this forum, in our neighborhoods and on our television. No "race" (I use that because there really aren't any according to geneticists. It's cultural differences) has a monopoly on racism.

Lastly, those screaming the loudest about the injustices of racism are usually among the most divisively racist in our nation.

Sep 2012
California
Do you think the Chinese should acknowledge "their obvious advantages" in China over people of Euro descent? Do you think Japanese should acknowledge "their obvious advantages" in Japanover people of Euro descent? Do you think Kenyans should acknowledge "their obvious advantages" in Kenya over people of Euro descent? If yes, then I think yours is a fair question because it recognizes the power of democracy: power of the majority. If no, then I think you are simply a racist without a clue about the larger issues at work.
Your post is wonderful theater, the actors blaming the audience for a terrible play. I have no idea why you are bringing in other nations but if that makes you feel better about your views then enjoy the strawman.

Sep 2012
California
That would be one example.

The fact remains that democracies cater to the majority. This is why we have a Constitutional Republic, to prevent tyranny of the majority. The Liberals want a pure democracy, mostly because they are butthurt over Hillary, but then they bitch and moan about cases where the majority vote for self interest.
We would settle for a democratic election process that gives everyone the same power to choose a President.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
First, racism didn't start with nor does it only exist among American white males despite all the dancing and false accusations by the Left.

Second, there should be no doubt racists live among us. On this forum, in our neighborhoods and on our television. No "race" (I use that because there really aren't any according to geneticists. It's cultural differences) has a monopoly on racism.

Lastly, those screaming the loudest about the injustices of racism are usually among the most divisively racist in our nation.
Oh, I see. Black people are the real racists because they're making white people uncomfortable.

How dare they!

Jun 2010
Ohio
Ever hear of slavery? Ever hear of segregation? Does it have to be spelled out for you that it is defining a group as inferior? And segregation was not 200 years ago it was not even 100 years ago. And you speak like a white man who can only see the world through white man’s eyes. black people are constantly followed around in stores. A black friend of mine couldn’t get into a boutique shop where you had to ring the bell .she had to get dressed up. Another teacher friend would ask me to hail a cab in nyc because they wouldn’t pick her up. The CEO of my husband’s company would get stopped on false pretense is because he was driving a BMW in a very fancy neighborhood. I guess these are just coincidences to you
Once again you are massively ignorant and miss the whole poiot.

No one born or kept as a slave is alive anymore. In fact no one born a slave or kept as one has any kids or even grandkids alive so it teaches no one alive today that they are inferior.

Segregation was a long time ago and the fools like you who cry about it lump voluntary segregation in with involuntary.

No one speaks like someone who sees through white mans eyes because eyes do not work differently between different races they work the same in all humans with individual variations in flaws and effectiveness. The fact that you have to say something such as white mans eyes proves your argument is mythological crap and you are the true racist.

Also once again african americans are not so easily brainwashed into thinking they are inferior. The segregation and slavery did NOT teach them this concept and in fact you are a racist pig to think of them in such terms.

Anecdotes are not evidence you racist fool and your argument is self defeating crap.

there is no white or make privilege and you have utterly failed to prove there is, Now go be ashamed of your self as all racists should be.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Mr. knight,

I would not have expected a less banal retort from you. Thank you for living up to our expectations of you.

This post is bullshit...pure and simple. You cons always say that the ones who point out your racism are the racist ones for pointing it out. It’s like saying cops are speeders because they pull you over for speeding.
Your logic is flawed. An attempt to improve your deep set shortcomings would be highly appreciated.