Can we finally just admit that "white privilege" is just a meaningless buzzword liberals throw out

Jan 2014
California
This post is bullshit...pure and simple. You cons always say that the ones who point out your racism are the racist ones for pointing it out. It’s like saying cops are speeders because they pull you over for speeding.
Your logic is flawed. An attempt to improve your deep set shortcomings would be highly appreciated.
Mr. Knight,

Exactly, rather than respond with a reasoned and rational retort, you fall back on your dishonest, lazy, and trite "oh, you be racist because you don't think lock step zombie like me."

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Mr. Knight,

Exactly, rather than respond with a reasoned and rational retort, you fall back on your dishonest, lazy, and trite "oh, you be racist because you don't think lock step zombie like me."
Answer me this:
Do you honestly believe, deep down, that a reasoned and rational retort would gain any traction on this forum? I’m thinking one wouldn’t. You yourself offer none of what you request. The high degree of partisanship negates anything resembling honest debate. All the opposition provides as an answer is “fake news” and “MAGA”. I have to assume this isn’t lost on you completely.

You may now proceed with your condescending response.

Jan 2014
California
Answer me this:
Do you honestly believe, deep down, that a reasoned and rational retort would gain any traction on this forum? I’m thinking one wouldn’t. You yourself offer none of what you request. The high degree of partisanship negates anything resembling honest debate. All the opposition provides as an answer is “fake news” and “MAGA”. I have to assume this isn’t lost on you completely.

You may now proceed with your condescending response.
Mr. Knight,

Understand, you have nothing to contribute, so you contribute nothing.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Thank you for very effectively proving my point.

No response from you is required; it wouldn’t be answered anyway.

Have a good day.
I'm still trying to understand why anyone would start a thread about a topic that they seem to believe is a "meaningless buzzword".

Jan 2014
California
Thank you for very effectively proving my point.

No response from you is required; it wouldn’t be answered anyway.

Have a good day.
Mr. Knight,

What is that, five times now you have failed to mount even the barest of counter argument except "I can't respond to you because I ain't got nothing to refute your debate"?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Mr. Knight,

What is that, five times now you have failed to mount even the barest of counter argument except "I can't respond to you because I ain't got nothing to refute your debate"?
The only context is that it is a "meaningless buzzword". So meaningless, that it is deserving of it's own thread. Which pretty much says that even you don't believe your own BS.

Jan 2014
California
The only context is that it is a "meaningless buzzword". So meaningless, that it is deserving of it's own thread. Which pretty much says that even you don't believe your own BS.
Ms. panzareta,

LOL, the thread is about liberals using a word they pretend has meaning to dishonest try and claim a debate point.

Sorry to ruin your premise.