Candace is Right

Apr 2012
But yet the President of the United States spewing vile hatred day in and day out has nothing to do with anything....When have you ever seen a president attack anyone who disagrees with him the way Trump does? When has any president ever called people supporting the other party “evil” It is sad that you do not see his hatred destroying the country. Yes I hate him and so should you
It is democrats that spew vile hate towards the President and he responds to it

Apr 2012
And trump is destroying the republican party. I can tell you I've encountered plenty of right wing people who have left the repub party due strictly to trump.
How many democrats support Trump. They keep saying 25% of those attending Trump rallies are democrats

Apr 2014
Maryland
It is democrats that spew vile hate towards the President and he responds to it
People have always spewed hate towards some president but no President ever sunk to this low level.
Again I will use an analogy as a teacher ..imagine a class Where the kids really disliked the teacher. Her way of handling it would be to call different students names and make fun of them and curse in the classroom. She would be responding… But the differences she would be fired. But his base just supports him more. To me it’s sick

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Apr 2012
People have always spewed hate towards some president but no President ever sunk to this low level.
Again I will use an analogy as a teacher ..imagine a class Where the kids really disliked the teacher. Her way of handling it would be to call different students names and make fun of them and curse in the classroom. She would be responding… But the differences she would be fired. But his base just supports him more. To me it’s sick
You mean the level to stand up to the hate and show how the hate is based on lies

May 2019
West Haven
  • Love
Reactions: the bull59