' Capt. 'Sully' Sullenberger Defends Biden Against Trump’s daughter-in-law mocking Biden‘s speech.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Sullenberger, a former pilot best known for landing a commercial jet on the Hudson river in what came to be known as “The Miracle on the Hudson’. "I've worked my whole life to overcome a stutter. And it’s my great honor to mentor kids who have experienced the same. It’s called empathy.

================

Who taught the right to not care...

Let's start with
Rupert Murdoch (News Corp)

Murdoch's News Corporation faced police and government investigations into bribery and corruption by the British government and FBI investigations in the U.S. The corporation had been regularly hacking the phones of celebrities, royalty, and public citizens.

On 21 July 2012, Murdoch resigned as a director of News International.

Examples in the article - both Trump supporters:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders jabbed Biden on Twitter
Lara Trump - President Trump’s daughter-in-law - is the subject of the article

Cruella De Vil - who was fine with killing puppies to make herself a coat - must of been a republican.

Can anyone who is not DAMAGED become a Republican...
NO!

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Sullenberger, a former pilot best known for landing a commercial jet on the Hudson river in what came to be known as “The Miracle on the Hudson’. "I've worked my whole life to overcome a stutter. And it’s my great honor to mentor kids who have experienced the same. It’s called empathy.

================

Let's start with

Murdoch's News Corporation faced police and government investigations into bribery and corruption by the British government and FBI investigations in the U.S. The corporation had been regularly hacking the phones of celebrities, royalty, and public citizens.

Cruella De Vil - who was fine with killing puppies to make herself a coat - must of been a republican.

NO!

Those aren't "stutters". That's his brain shutting down mid sentence.

Jul 2019
Atlanta

================

Let's start with

NO!
Lara Trump.. They're all trash.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
You seem to have a much larger handicap.
Oh look at this, one of Biden's little yes men rushing to his defense. I guess the truth hurts :)

Hurry, if you're lucky he may let you play with his curly leg hair. And just the mere fact you support Joe Biden shows who has the much larger handicap here....

Reactions: Luca
Jul 2019
Atlanta
Oh look at this, one of Biden's little yes men rushing to his defense. :)

Hurry, if you're lucky he may let you play with his curly leg hair. And just the mere fact you support Joe Biden shows who has the much larger handicap here....
Yep.. Like the Trumps, you're trash.. Trump made bad manners, crude talk, lies and personal attacks fashionable for a while. That's over.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Oh look at this, one of Biden's little yes men rushing to his defense. I guess the truth hurts :)

yeah, let's have a election based on how the candidates talk.
That should go well for Trump.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
So what is he going to don if he does? I don’t understand the threat.