Caravan Watch

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Well, it looked like we managed to somehow survive the scary caravan that was coincidentally going to arrive about the time of the midterms. Sure don't hear much news about those hordes of smallpox infested illegals heading our way hell bent on stealing our jobs and taking our women anymore. Obviously, the liberal media is simply not reporting on this invasion.

Now, we've been warned about a larger caravan heading our way as well. Please post here on any sightings you may have had or devastation you've suffered at the hands of this bigger, new and improved caravan.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Now, we've been warned about a larger caravan heading our way as well. Please post here on any sightings you may have had or devastation you've suffered at the hands of this bigger, new and improved caravan.
I had one in high school. Basically it was my mom's, but when she didn't need it, it was mine. The Grand Caravan, with the wood paneling.

Drove the girls wild! Parents were warned to hide their daughters!

Jul 2014
midwest
They are probably in "stealth mode" right now.

As they get closer they'll be picked up by our ISR and we'll hear about em.

Are you clinging to your guns and religion?

Better get crackin!...

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
If the caravan has developed stealth technology, we won't even be able to tell their climbing over the wall!

We're all gonna die!!

Jan 2016
Colorado
We need to be especially on HIGH ALERT for the caravans that are full of Middle Eastern terrorists, whether they are ISIS or Al Qaeda, even though our great President said that ISIS was totally defeated.