'Carnival barking clown...Loser': Trump, Bloomberg trade blows

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
"Behind your back they laugh at you..." the former NYC mayor tweeted.
By Allan Smith

"Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown," Bloomberg continued. "They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will."
"Somebody said, you know, that he's tall and he calls me little Mike, and the answer is, Donald, where I come from we measure your height from your neck up," he said, adding, "I am not afraid of Donald Trump. Donald Trump is afraid of us, and that's why he keeps tweeting all the time."
"Trump "is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan," Bloomberg campaign spokesperson Julie Wood said in a statement."

############################################################################################
The gloves are off between Bloomberg and Trump as one can clearly see. They are now going mano-a-mano. Each is wealthy in his own right. But who might outdo the other is the big question? Sure looks like Bloomberg has some good comebacks on Trump. He will undoubtedly use them in any debate he has with him both now and in the future. Bloomberg is no dummy to be in the great position that he's in. Compared to Trump he can sure get the job done to help needy Americans and the Middle Class.

Nov 2013
NY
By Allan Smith

############################################################################################
The gloves are off between Bloomberg and Trump as one can clearly see. They are now going mano-a-mano. Each is wealthy in his own right. But who might outdo the other is the big question? Sure looks like Bloomberg has some good comebacks on Trump. He will undoubtedly use them in any debate he has with him both now and in the future. Bloomberg is no dummy to be in the great position that he's in. Compared to Trump he can sure get the job done to help needy Americans and the Middle Class.
‘mini mike’, as Trump tries to call him, could just buy trump and his whole
Business 10 times over, and still have more money left than trump made off of others in a lifetime.
that doesn’t make him a good President, but it’s a given he’s be 100 times better than trump.
Yes, that’s how bad Trump is.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
By Allan Smith

I can't say I don't like Bloomberg's trash talk game.