Catholic Archbishop Blames Disobedient Wives For Domestic Violence

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
In Spain, the archbishop has been accused of “inciting violence” and thousands of furious Spanish women have taken to social media to slam the misogynistic cleric.

One wrote:
The archbishop of Toledo has linked domestic violence to couples not being in a ‘proper marriage’. So says the celibate man who believes in a ghost

In 2015, 56 women were killed in Spain because of domestic violence, and more than one million cases of domestic violence have been dealt with by the Spanish courts since 2007.
That guy needs to take a fucking seat and shut up.

Nov 2018
U.S
Nov 2016
USA
He may have a point. While there is no excuse for physically abusing your wife, I believe that very little of said abuse is without cause. Also, there can only be one head of a household. If a wife tries to run things, it can only cause friction. Simple fact.
Another misogynist comes out of the closet.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
He may have a point. While there is no excuse for physically abusing your wife, I believe that very little of said abuse is without cause. Also, there can only be one head of a household. If a wife tries to run things, it can only cause friction. Simple fact.
Mine's always much more compliant post a good beating.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I am guessing you also never actually had a woman in your life...