Catholic Church is at it again.

Sep 2006
Englewood, Fl
The diocese of Pennsylvania has an estimated 300 priests who have molested and raped over 1000 kids. Not a word from the Pope. All I've heard so far from the hierarchy is that they need to help the kids. That kind of help they don't need.

What they should be talking about is bringing those evil, perverted bastards to justice and hold those who protected and moved them around to ply their trade more to justice as well.

One of the accused priests was given a letter of recommendation to get a position at DisneyWorld. When will enough be enough? The church should lose their tax exempt status until they clean their house of these vile assholes and their bosses.

And the god people wonder how anyone can possibly be an atheist? I wear it like a robe.

Last edited:
Sep 2006
Englewood, Fl
I blame the parents almost as much as the priests. They teach their kids that Father so and so is a man of god and is to be admired and unquestionably revered. That's all these perverted bastards need to prey upon the kids. All The Robes, Hats, and pomp of the church makes folks, especially kids believe they are special people and kids and parents both let down their guard. I'm gonna follow this very closely to see what, if anything comes of this latest abomination.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Tatooine
I've maintained for years that this institution has absolutely no right to exist. It peddles lies and harbours paedophiles-all while claiming tax exemption...enough!

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
I do not understand how anyone with any ethics can continue to be a faithful Catholic.

Especially a parent.
What if this is what the middle eastern desert god wants? Keep in mind this is the same god that has already killed everything on this planet except for a few specimens on a boat, and has destroyed whole cities that has suffered his wrath. Heck, he's even chosen a specific people to suffer more than everyone else, and will even command parents to kill their child as a test.

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The Catholic Church needs to ditch the Medieval and perversion friendly rules of priestly marriage and Celibacy. This would quit offering safe harbor and providing cover for these sexually deviant clergy.

Jan 2016
Colorado
The diocese of Pennsylvania has an estimated 300 priests who have molested and raped over 1000 kids. Not a word from the Pope. All I've heard so far from the hierarchy is that they need to help the kids. That kind of help they don't need.

What they should be talking about is bringing those evil, perverted bastards to justice and hold those who protected and moved them around to ply their trade more to justice as well.

One of the accused priests was given a letter of recommendation to get a position at DisneyWorld. When will enough be enough? The church should lose their tax exempt status until they clean their house of these vile assholes and their bosses.

And the god people wonder how anyone can possibly be an atheist? I wear it like a robe.
I read about one 9-year-old boy who was forced to perform oral sex on a priest, who then washed his mouth out with holy water, as if to punish him for doing a naughty thing. These people are sick.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
This is where the Russian Orthodox Church actually does better IMHO, surprisingly, for such a deeply crooked and corrupt society otherwise over there.

But, pedophilia is one thing that definitely disgusts most Russians, and the Church has no tolerance for it either.

In 2013, in one rare example, Orthodox priest Gleb Grozovsky from St. Petersburg

was accused of molesting two girls aged 9 and 12, at a Church-ran summer soccer camp he supervised

After the news of the accusations broke, Grozovsky fled to Israel, where he had worked before for the Church.

The Church, however, did NOT protect him, they stripped him of his status, and helped get him extradited home from Israel

Back in Russia, he was put on trial

and sentenced to 14 years just in January!

14 years in a Russian prison camp, with a sexual crime against minors sentence, which would be well known to all the fellow inmates in there, as his face has been on TV countrywide for years, his case was one of the most publicized ever; I do not envy him. His life in there will be hell, and I doubt he will last even half of the 14 years. Either someone will finally kill him, out of pity, rather than anger, to end his suffering; or he will kill himself. The things they do to child molesters in there will make your hair stand on your heads... Probably he'd be better off in the hands of ISIS, they'd be more humane to him. I ain't joking...

Anyway, point is, that's why shit like this is very rare over there. The Church doesn't cover crap like that up, on the contrary, they aid the authorities to punish bad priests.

Probably another factor is the celibacy thing. The Catholics prohibit their priests from screwing women, period. Ever. That's nuts. That would rive any normal, warm blooded man insane eventually IMHO lol

Orthodox priests are allowed wives and families

This may well help keep them from any deviant impulses lol

Though, aforementioned Grozovsky was also married with four kids

Didn't stop him...

Nov 2013
NY

Hell, it's a church... they can't do anything that is illegal in a way that they could lose their status. Folks don't care about these kids as much as they care about their "right" to religion.. no matter how damning that religion is.

Jan 2016
Colorado
This is where the Russian Orthodox Church actually does better IMHO, surprisingly, for such a deeply crooked and corrupt society otherwise over there.

But, pedophilia is one thing that definitely disgusts most Russians, and the Church has no tolerance for it either.

In 2013, in one rare example, Orthodox priest Gleb Grozovsky from St. Petersburg

was accused of molesting two girls aged 9 and 12, at a Church-ran summer soccer camp he supervised

After the news of the accusations broke, Grozovsky fled to Israel, where he had worked before for the Church.

The Church, however, did NOT protect him, they stripped him of his status, and helped get him extradited home from Israel

Back in Russia, he was put on trial

and sentenced to 14 years just in January!

14 years in a Russian prison camp, with a sexual crime against minors sentence, which would be well known to all the fellow inmates in there, as his face has been on TV countrywide for years, his case was one of the most publicized ever; I do not envy him. His life in there will be hell, and I doubt he will last even half of the 14 years. Either someone will finally kill him, out of pity, rather than anger, to end his suffering; or he will kill himself. The things they do to child molesters in there will make your hair stand on your heads... Probably he'd be better off in the hands of ISIS, they'd be more humane to him. I ain't joking...

Anyway, point is, that's why shit like this is very rare over there. The Church doesn't cover crap like that up, on the contrary, they aid the authorities to punish bad priests.

Probably another factor is the celibacy thing. The Catholics prohibit their priests from screwing women, period. Ever. That's nuts. That would rive any normal, warm blooded man insane eventually IMHO lol

Orthodox priests are allowed wives and families

This may well help keep them from any deviant impulses lol

Though, aforementioned Grozovsky was also married with four kids

Didn't stop him...
Yeah, he actually had a pretty good-looking wife!