CBS’s Lara Logan Calls Media ‘Mostly Liberal’ in Scorched Earth Interview: I’m Committing ‘Professional Suicide’

Apr 2012
She explains what most of us already know. Journalism is dead instead we have political operatives pretending to be journalists. The majority of these fake journalists are liberals

CBS’s Lara Logan Calls Media ‘Mostly Liberal’ in Scorched Earth Interview: I’m Committing ‘Professional Suicide’

Logan spoke to retired Navy SEAL Mike Ritland about a variety of topics on Friday for his Mike Drop podcast (h/t Breitbart), and the conversation eventually turned towards her agreement with Ritland that “the media everywhere is mostly liberal, not just the U.S.” As Logan lamented that voter registration among journalists shows that the media is out of balance, she came with a metaphor to explain how she believes the press is tinged by sameness of opinion.

And that’s a problem for me, because even if it was reversed, if it was vastly mostly on the right, that would also be a problem for me. My experience has been that the more opinions you have, the more ways that you look at everything in life.”​
Logan continued by saying President Donald Trump‘s press coverage is a case and point of how the media produces a “distortion” by boiling things down so that “there’s no grey. It’s all one way.”

Jul 2014
midwest
Dec 2014
NWOHQ