CBS Drama ‘The Good Fight’ Tweet with ’Assassinate Trump’ Sparks Calls for Secret Service Investigation

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Perhaps you should define :

FAILED COMPARISON

or even

COMMENT FAIL

Cesar Sayoc has nothing to do with this thread topic.

Go attempt to derail some other thread.
It's not a derailment. It shows that blues bitching about getting rid of Trump still falls somewhere in a normal range when you consider that reds do the same thing with a blue is in the white house. It also shows the hypocrisy of many here's selective outrage.

Though I can understand why you would have to resort to dismissing my post, since it's common sense and you know you have jack shit to dispute it.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
It's not a derailment. It shows that blues bitching about getting rid of Trump still falls somewhere in a normal range when you consider that reds do the same thing with a blue is in the white house. It also shows the hypocrisy of many here's selective outrage.

Though I can understand why you would have to resort to dismissing my post, since it's common sense and you know you have jack shit to dispute it.
They love playing the victim card

Jan 2018
Houston, TX
No
Please show me where the commentator said MUST BE REMOVED.
What he said was that he was scared that IF he was not removed from office he could win in 2020.
Why do you people just make up stupid shit?
No. You play the video and see where the idiot said it.
This is the kind of crap that all these stations air all day long! It is Trump said this, Trump did that, Trump will kill us all, Trump will bring about the end of the world. And gullible people like you just eat this stuff up. It is like these stations can dress up animals to say stupid stuff but underneath all the makeup and fine clothes; they are still animals and liars!

New poll: 47% of America says Trump should be removed from office

David Leonhardt lists his reasons Trump should be removed

Reagan: Trump needs to be removed from office

Poll: Majority says Trump should not be re-elected in 2020

And then they allow known liars and a person guilty of Stolen Valor to say things like this on MSNBC's Morning Joker's Show:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...re_indictments_in_this_presidents_future.html

And this is just on MSNBC.

No go away and find something useful to do like save the planet.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
No

No. You play the video and see where the idiot said it.
This is the kind of crap that all these stations air all day long! It is Trump said this, Trump did that, Trump will kill us all, Trump will bring about the end of the world. And gullible people like you just eat this stuff up. It is like these stations can dress up animals to say stupid stuff but underneath all the makeup and fine clothes; they are still animals and liars!

New poll: 47% of America says Trump should be removed from office

David Leonhardt lists his reasons Trump should be removed

Reagan: Trump needs to be removed from office

Poll: Majority says Trump should not be re-elected in 2020

And then they allow known liars and a person guilty of Stolen Valor to say things like this on MSNBC's Morning Joker's Show:

Blumenthal: "There Are Indictments In This President's Future," When He Leaves Office Or Before

And this is just on MSNBC.

No go away and find something useful to do like save the planet.
I did play the video and he did not say what you claim. You are simply lying.
Man, you are quite the whiner.

Jan 2018
Houston, TX
I did play the video and he did not say what you claim. You are simply lying.
Man, you are quite the whiner.
No, I reprinted a meme from Facebook. Then showed you from where it came from. Then showed you more proof that the networks supply a steady stream of this kind of stuff all day long. They are not news organizations at all; they are simply propaganda stations for the DNC and the Globalists.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
No, I reprinted a meme from Facebook. Then showed you from where it came from. Then showed you more proof that the networks supply a steady stream of this kind of stuff all day long. They are not news organizations at all; they are simply propaganda stations for the DNC and the Globalists.
I don't give a fuck about "memes from Facebook."
I watched the actual video as YOU posted it. The guy did NOT say what you claimed. Period.
The media reports and/or comments on things you don't want to hear? Tough shit, and you people refer to others as "snowflakes? TOO fucking funny!!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
These Leftist are unable to deal in facts.

It's emotion only and for many that emotion is pure hatred and intolerance.

I fear you may be wasting your time posting factual information.

But, normal thinking Common Sense folks understand exactly what you point is.