CBS Fires Former ABC Staffer Who Blew Whistle on Network Spiking Epstein Accuser Interview

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
CBS News has reportedly fired an employee after ABC News informed the rival network that the person who leaked hot mic footage of Amy Robach venting about her spiked Jeffrey Epstein story was now working on its staff.

Reporter Yashar Ali cited “two sources with knowledge of the situation” who claimed ABC News honchos “believe they know the identity” of a former employee with access to the viral footage.

Earlier this week, the controversial Project Veritas published the damning video in which ABC News anchor Robach complained that the Disney-owned network killed a story that would have exposed the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago.

Where is all the outrage for this real whistleblower being fired?

The Left is all up in outrage over a fake whistleblower Eric Ciaramella being outed but, crickets when it comes to an actual whistleblower blowing the whistle on a case with actual victims.

Make no mistake about Main Street America paying close attention to what the Left is doing here.

Want to know how Trump is going to win in a Landslide in 2020 ....

You are watching it in real time.

Dec 2018
Florida
If I see one more bullshit meme about Epstein, I’m going to kill myself.

(Unlike Epstein who was obviously murdered)

Reactions: Macduff
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Scoop: ABC News Execs Have Identified Former Employee Who Accessed Amy Robach Hot-Mic Footage, Sources Say

ABC News executives believe they know the identity of the former employee who accessed footage of anchor Amy Robach expressing frustration that her story about convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had been shelved.

Two sources with knowledge of the situation tell me that ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage.

What ABC News executives do know is that the former employee is now working at CBS News, the sources said. I’m told that ABC News executives have informed their counterparts at CBS News that this person accessed the footage of Robach. It’s unclear if CBS News plans on taking any action against the employee.

Dec 2018
Florida
Scoop: ABC News Execs Have Identified Former Employee Who Accessed Amy Robach Hot-Mic Footage, Sources Say

ABC News executives believe they know the identity of the former employee who accessed footage of anchor Amy Robach expressing frustration that her story about convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had been shelved.

Two sources with knowledge of the situation tell me that ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage.

What ABC News executives do know is that the former employee is now working at CBS News, the sources said. I’m told that ABC News executives have informed their counterparts at CBS News that this person accessed the footage of Robach. It’s unclear if CBS News plans on taking any action against the employee.

I wonder if those execs visited his island at some point?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Iowahawk on Twitter had a great line at modern journalism is about covering a big story. With a pillow, until it stops moving.

ABC showed more interest in going after a whistleblower former employee than going after Epstein himself.